Author: greendragon

China will have 1/3 global GNP if it achieves US$20,000/capita [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-7-8 15:09:07 |Display all floors
12,000 - 24,000RMB salary for gong ren in China???

Never in our lifetime unless the current inflationary trend develops into hyoer-inflation.

The increased reserve ratio and severe reduction of SME loan facilities are a vain attempt to shut the door after the horse has bolted. The huige infrastructure programme has been a disaster, despite the impressive looking results. For example, just to pay the loans and interest, the new Shanghai-Beijing high speed train must run 44 trains per day with every seat full. Oooops - looks like someone didn''t think that one through too carefully, eh? What will pay for maintenance, staff salaries and more importantly, what about the hundreds of thousands of artificially created jobs which are no longer there.

With the lack of basic resources except coal, massive pollution problems to tackle and profits being squeezed in every sector, things aren't looking rosy for China right now. How long can the party ride this bucking bronco? One tumble and the 90 year old body is pretty frail and will crumble to dust.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2011-7-8 19:25:15 |Display all floors
# 36

1. Never in our lifetime
Copy code

Never say never. I don't know how old you are but I expect it in my lifetime and I'm no teenager.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-9 17:53:34 |Display all floors

Reply #36 Chegsyboy's post

US$10,000 per capita is a certainty!

But the US$20,000 per capita level (2010 value) is more difficult to predict.
Higher than that - would probably be artificially inflated. (like what's happen to the European Union and the Trade Route States where fuel taxes inflates their per capita income) It would be quite difficult to SECURE the Energy, electriciy + gasoline to achieve the higher level.

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster

[ Last edited by greendragon at 2011-7-9 05:55 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-11 13:49:21 |Display all floors

The current situation since 2010

............seems to have created a situation of a 3 - way BIG POWER superiority in economic, productive powers and of course military might.

USA, China and the British Club seems to have advantage over the other 2, the Russian (busy as ever, thinking of recovery of it's important "resources rich" CIS, SCO affiliated states. While France with the EUROPEAN UNION, thinks on how it could leverage the new European Unity to challenge the leading 3 state, grouping or empire!

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster
The French is thinking on how to retain big power status.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-12 11:43:26 |Display all floors

With European allies Spain, Italy and Greece under attack

............France would need to strengthen it's economic, cultural links with it's hinterland, the FRANCOPHILE AFRICA.

This is where France access the resources that keeps it a Big Power!

and of course, the French are trying to expand their influence via old colonies of Syria, IndoChina, protect it's colonies in South America, the islands in the South Pacific.

I think the French help installed the present PERSIAN GOVERNMENT. (tsk tsk!)

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster
Francophile Africa France hinterland to big power status.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-12 13:11:21 |Display all floors
alicebrooke (not real name) is a very bitter and twisted individual, wouldn't you say?

Must be the menopause.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-12 14:26:26 |Display all floors

I doubt Alice Brooke "fire and fury"

...........will hardly be a "bother" with the British.

As usual, the American descendence of British Underclass, and Splitist Dutch settlers is all "Fire and Fury".
And the British, diplomatic and speaks after a "cup of tea"!

ha ha ha

The battle is mostly resources and technological, or maybe even culturally advance challenge!
Of course the UK is worried about clandestine sabotage by the yankees!

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.