Author: greendragon

The Malayan Federation 13th General Election! [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-5-30 15:07:59 |Display all floors

Reply #24 manoj10's post

China Vs. USA rivalry!

China, USA, Russian reaction to "American Century Empire" idea.
Getting China to expand option, so not to put pressure on Malaya/Singapore federation.
(we are a trigger state) + get Japan, Korea, Taiwan to favour us!

British Club treats Singapore/Malaya as the front line against an expansionist Japan, India or China - so treat us very well, and keeps us under their influence! (Australia, New Zealand defense!)

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster

[ Last edited by greendragon at 2011-5-30 03:09 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-5-30 15:11:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2011-5-30 12:37 PM
China Vs. USA rivalry!

China, USA, Russian reaction to "American Century Empire" idea.
Getting China to expand option, so not to put pressure on Malaya/Singapore federation.
(we are  ...


So GD what is your stance on China Malaysia sea dispute

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-5-30 15:14:32 |Display all floors

Reply #26 manoj10's post

That too!
Currently producing some 3 mbd of crude oil, and almost the same in Natural Gas!
Capable of doubling.
(You should add Indonesia's Natuna islands too!)

ha ha ha

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-5-30 15:16:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2011-5-30 12:44 PM
That too!
Currently producing some 3 mbd of crude oil, and almost the same in Natural Gas!
Capable of doubling.
(You should add Indonesia's Natuna islands too!)

ha ha ha

cheerios!

Green ...


So you are neutral

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-5-30 15:19:03 |Display all floors

Reply #28 manoj10's post

Pretty much so!
Many of us are also Guangdong origin people!

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-5-30 15:20:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2011-5-30 12:49 PM
Pretty much so!
Many of us are also Guangdong origin people!

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster


Ah !  Cantonese traders

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-5-30 15:23:09 |Display all floors

Reply #30 manoj10's post

The ching chong, ching chang people!

Those you see on TV, suzie wong, rose rose of Malaya......

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.