Author: manoj10

Arranged marriage for manoj10 [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-5-9 13:13:11 |Display all floors

We all love Linda Deng

Originally posted by wowzers at 2011-5-9 10:41 AM


Best stick to your blow up doll.

Are you jealous that she dumped you in garbage tin  

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-5-9 13:21:46 |Display all floors

Leave her alone you dirty, stinkin' cowardly pussy paki!

Originally posted by manoj10 at 2011-5-9 13:13

Are you jealous that she dumped you in garbage tin  


She's a wonderful woman and doesn't deserve to be dragged into your filth.
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-5-9 13:23:56 |Display all floors

Why ?

Originally posted by wowzers at 2011-5-9 10:51 AM


She's a wonderful woman and doesn't deserve to be dragged into your filth.


We all love Linda Deng

Sorry dude !! We all know that she dumped you but you need to move on. She loves us all here

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-5-9 13:30:45 |Display all floors

Word

Originally posted by wowzers at 2011-5-9 10:51 AM


She's a wonderful woman  



She was a great women in bed

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-5-9 13:38:38 |Display all floors

knobgargler

Originally posted by manoj10 at 2011-5-9 13:30



She was a great women in bed


Yeah right, you'd run screaming to your dirty hooker paki momma if you caught sight of a woman's privates.
Back  to you blow up doll pussy!
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-5-9 13:40:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by manoj10 at 2011-5-9 10:53 AM

Why ?


We all love Linda Deng

Sorry dude !! We all know that she dumped you but you need to move on. She loves us all here

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-5-9 13:41:32 |Display all floors

knoblover

Originally posted by wowzers at 2011-5-9 13:38


Yeah right, you'd run screaming to your dirty hooker paki momma if you caught sight of a woman's privates.
Back  to you blow up doll pussy!

[ Last edited by wowzers at 2011-5-9 02:08 PM ]
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.