Views: 35449|Replies: 822

China should counter the racist Anglo media propaganda   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-4-24 08:09:21 |Display all floors
The racist white Anglo media propaganda machine has been busy teaching people all over the world that the white Anglo people are superior and that the English language is superior.

Everywhere around the world,  people have been brainwashed to worship the racist white Anglo people and to worship the stupid English language.

Even Chinese people in China have been brainwashed to worship the English language and the white Anglo people!

Among all the white non-Anglo countries such as Sweden,  the Netherlands, France,  Germany,  Serbia,  Russia,  Italy,  Spain,  Greece, and so on....the white non-Anglo people.have been brainwashed by the white Anglo media propaganda  to look down on China and to hate Chinese people.

It is time  for China to start a counter- propaganda campaign among all the white non-Anglo countries such as Sweden,  the Netherlands,  France, Germany,  Serbia,  Russia, Italy,   Spain,  Greece,  .. and so  on...,and all the other white non-Anglo countries,  in order to re-brainwash those white non-Anglo countries for them to believe that China is a great friendly country and that Chinese people are superior to the racist white Anglo people.    They have to be re-brainwashed in order to realize the full truth,  the truth being that China is the most powerful country in the world and that Chinese people are the best in the world,    that Chinese people are far superior,   and far more intelligent and handsome that the racist white Anglo people.

They have to be re-brainwashed to learn to speak Chinese,  instead of wasting their time learning the stupid English language.

China has  to fight the racist white Anglo propaganda against China and the Chinese people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-24 09:13:13 |Display all floors
Trying to start a fire without any fuel...

I have a feeling this will be over quite shortly.

[ Last edited by Tremblingblue at 2011-4-24 01:14 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-24 09:34:01 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Lunatic

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-24 09:50:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex20I0 at 24-4-2011 01:34
China's actual enemy is hindu india.

Hahahaha!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-24 11:06:27 |Display all floors
so far, only russia seems to have the balls to fight the gwailo media. i too would like to see something like rt, but China's own version. i guess China doesnt have a cia black budget to do this kind of propaganda.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-24 15:24:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by SPECIALED at 2011-4-24 11:06
so far, only russia seems to have the balls to fight the gwailo media. i too would like to see something like rt, but China's own version. i guess China doesnt have a cia black budget to do this ki ...

China has to allocate more money to fight the racist white Anglo media.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-24 16:58:53 |Display all floors
Khonchin/Chinpatriot why do you insist on posting these idiotic posts using different names?

btw... considering you are a great advocate for the prevention of brainwashing by the 'english anglo white blue eyed media monsters' of the worlds population who are blindly led, like thick, dum, retarded sheep into learning English...just for the purpose of putting down the Chinese...why did you learn it?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.