Author: greendragon

The need for agriculture robotics and automation! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-4-7 15:02:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2011-4-7 12:26 PM
Why do you people KEEPS ON CONFIRMING what I am saying!!!!!

Yes, India agriculture production is less than US$120 billion or not more than US$200 billion.
and Yes, India exports is mostly to &q ...

Hm...So where does your 8x comes from . GNP rations I posted shows great contrast in what you are saying. And the facts I posted only gives the top ten products.

And if China's agricultural worth is actually 8x than India's even by your account of 120$ billion, then China's agriculture must be 960$ bn. Haha...good joke. I always enjoy proving you wrong in your own thread

So the actually GNP is less than 3x, not 8x  as you had predicted before.

[ Last edited by manoj10 at 2011-4-7 12:43 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-7 15:17:29 |Display all floors

Reply #15 manoj10's post

okay okay

6x more than India.
Actually since i take "data" with a little "salt" - i also do a guestimate myself.
We have to use "Market price" - but i know much of India's agriculture is "Price control".....as it's China's produce.

So, i always "guess", to give a WORKABLE NUMBER to discuss.

If you argue well enough, with relevant data - I WOULD BE WILLING to concede that China produces 2X more than USA, and 4X more than India.

so, you concede that China produce 6x more than India's!

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-7 15:22:06 |Display all floors

Reply #14 grb's post

I am more worried of "reduction" of agriculture produce due to "insufficient" farm, rural workers!

Next, I worry that CHINA might need to import up to 10% foreign workers for the 3-D category within 2 decades from now!
(We just watch the Asian Trade Route States, USA, Europe and British club for guide!)
10% of the workforce "being foreign" could mean up to 100 million extra mouths to feed in China!

We got to start to use the HUNDRED OF BILLIONS of Rmb in technological development in PLA/CNSA for civilian use now! I really think it's VIABLE and possible to create a ROBOTIC WORKFORCE.

In the meantime, we find ways to make LIFE IN RURAL CHINA more enjoyable!

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-7 15:24:48 |Display all floors

Reply #7 manoj10's post

Thank you for your "effort" to improve accuracy of my threads!

I think we should spend more time "on real issues" than the "nonsense" of the "clandestine services"!
We should make the China Daily BBS more "gentleman", back to the civil days of the CHINESE GENTLEMAN or the current well respected BRITISH GENTLEMAN.

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-8 15:37:50 |Display all floors

Reply #12 greendragon's post

Just count how many "workers" is needed currently in China for "harvesting" by "plucking", "picking", "digging" and we'll get a better picture on the "MARKET FOR THE ROBOT MACHINES"!

My guestimate is, that such technologies are viable nowadays!

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-8 16:04:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2011-4-7 12:47 PM
okay okay

6x more than India.
Actually since i take "data" with a little "salt" - i also do a guestimate myself.
We have to use "Market price" - but i know much o ...

I still won't agree with you. In Agricultural stats India always comes with in the top 5.

I would concede China would be little less than 2x than India in Agricultural output

3x or 4x than India in GDP per capita income. But still it all comes to the fact that you are 20 years ahead of us in reforms.

China has 100% reforms in retail sector and our retail sector is still governed by state price controlled policies hence the price index might be booming but on quantity rate wise China might be just around 1.5x of what we produce.

6x is still beyond any imaginable rate.

[ Last edited by manoj10 at 2011-4-8 01:37 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-11 15:04:29 |Display all floors

Reply #20 manoj10's post

India is vegetarian, so it's probably 4X.

Example
grain output 230 million tonnes versus China's 500 million tonnes!
India has spices, needs the pulses for protein, milk from diary BUT China has that plus red meat, white meat and fish!

Anyway, i told you, my personal guestimate is 4X more than India.
Unless you think India's output is similar to USA? hmmmmm

The ROBOT picker, plucker is needed, and is viable - it will be part of the technologies that will define the BROTHER NO.1 STATE in the next few decades!

IMAGINE, the United States of America, with huge surplus of arable land - is actually FOOD STRESSED for lack of workers and entrepreuners in agriculture sector! NO JOKE, USA will have serious trouble if it cannot import the odd US$60billion or some 20% in value of it's food needs!

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.