Author: greendragon

Is there an Arab Century Plan? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-3-11 16:22:40 |Display all floors
They can just buy up Western companies and media with their oil Trillions and gain power and influence that way.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-11 19:19:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2011-2-28 21:21
The Libyans must recapture the Eastern Provinces and stabalize the country quickly!

hmmmm

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster

With the Egyptians as the leader of the pack? C'mon!!! Be serious!!! Or, Arab century my foot!

http://ca.wrs.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0o ... r38/EXP=1299927683/**http%3a//en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War

All it takes is "6 days" for the Israelis to clean a big house like Egypt. There's your example of the kinds of a material that the Arab world is made of....
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-14 11:45:08 |Display all floors

Reply #23 edisonone's post

The Berbers knows how to "fight" a desert war!

It's only capture of the "water oasis" and "fuel dumps"- war in desert is such!
There use "anti aircraft guns" - basically HIGH CALIBER guns, on back of "pick up trucks" - this are "force multipliers" and use of TANKS for attacks on City or SPEARHEADS!

I see on YOUTUBE, that both Libyan rebels and Libyan government forces has "shoulder carried, ANTI AIRCRAFT missiles" - means "helicopters, even Jets" are not safe in a BATTLE!

The BERBERS has the "correct weapons" in these theatre of war!
This is similar to what we should see IF Australia is attacked!
Battle for Water Oasis, Fuel Dumps mostly.......

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster
"Arm Chair General"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-14 11:48:02 |Display all floors

Desert war are a different genre!

There is NO FOREST COVER, basically, you move fast, and shoot hard!

Foot soldiers, are "dead ducks"!
Regiment size troops are "normal" due to "logistics mess", and "low density of population"!
In Libya, it's mostly a battle between "regular troops" and "rebel of mutinied units" plus volunteers without much battle experience!

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-21 13:53:43 |Display all floors

Beginning to look like "Energy Export"

.......denial strategy!

Saudi Arabs, UAE, Kuwait, Persia and North African states becoming more "worried"!
Japan, Korea needs "approval" from USA, in order to diversify Energy supply needs!
Japan, Korea, Europe generally have enough "electricity" supplies BUT are stressed with the "liquid petroleum based fuel"!

Business "meltdown" is being "attempted" unconsciously, it appears!
Energy denial to Europe/Japan-Korea, Dollar denominated inflation.

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-22 14:25:58 |Display all floors

Japan, Korea should work with British Club

.........to help secure "Kuwait", "UAE" to protect their interest!

This will "reduce pressure" of the American navy, air force and army to quell the ARAB CENTURY PLAN.
Afterall, the American armed forces is only 1.5 million strong!

Japan and Korean - 750,000 armed forces contingent will be very useful.
At least Japan, Korea should secure "minimal" 4mbd crude oil supply!
They should raise a BIG airlift PARATROOPERS, and those 5 or 6 amphibious assault marines!

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-22 14:45:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 22-3-2011 16:25
.........to help secure "Kuwait", "UAE" to protect their interest!

This will "reduce pressure" of the American navy, air force and army to quell the ARAB CENTURY PL ...

hey GD - I am planning to be in KL in Sept. now - one of my wives is going to handle the business in Xinjiang so that leaves me free to take some gold and sapphires to KL to have them processed fr me.

Will you be around?

we can hit the little food halls and fatten up...... :)

something has happened with getting visa for China now - my passport is full of stamps but now it is like everyone is a criminal or something - won't be good for China tourism.
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.