Author: greendragon

Making Chinese citizens proud of their homes! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-2-17 14:39:40 |Display all floors

Goodnes gracious, Mr. telephone number!

You are just comfirming my own information.

ha ha ha

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-17 14:42:36 |Display all floors
Whats all this sq metres crap ?     Why dont they just give a price for the property like everywhere else ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-17 14:56:50 |Display all floors

Reply #23 St_George's post

metric system, those darn continentals, pain in the arse!

ha ha ha

and i am hoping China implement the "cheap home automation" system, so i can upgrade my own house! It's not possible to make it cheap in Malaya, Singapore, New Zealand or even Canada or Australia! The volume for low cost production, just isn't there!

ha ha ha

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-18 13:07:06 |Display all floors

Now for the SIMPLE devices for the SMART HOME.

The universal "remote control device".

This can be a "cheap" but "expensive looking" tablet computer with the "free" android software.
It can be linked to the Broadband via the internet connection if it's installed - and can be accessed via password from an external computer or just a 3G mobile phone!

The device is wired to "a multi directional" "infra red" - generator. (probably on the apartment or house ceiling)

Simple and cheap device!
and the rest is just standard "off the shelf" devices - with a HOME OWNER'S guide to help the CITIZEN know the "purpose" of each "fitting's point", "device points", "power points"!

THE SMART HOME, it's really simple to do!

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster

[ Last edited by greendragon at 2011-2-18 01:08 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-21 13:06:35 |Display all floors

A "post 2012", "post implementation"

.....boom for "remote control", "motorized" Window curtains, and be an "enabler" for fitting with "LCD" impregnated tempered glass. Automated window open, close - curtain up or down, or maybe window glass changing from clear, to dull to dark!

Pretty cool gadget that "adds satisfaction" to the Ordinary Chinese Citizen, giving them "hobby" to upgrade their homes in stages!

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-22 12:37:33 |Display all floors

No middle class businessman can survive

........without "cash", and a "credit line".

So, we can see many supposedly "high income" Middle Class citzens actually very "stingy" and don't really splurge on furniture, appliances etc. The middle income workers, because of the stability of pay, can "borrow" and actually have the full complement of items!

It's quite a paradox.

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-2-22 14:58:07 |Display all floors
I read that many Chinese struggle for food in newspaper.

After read this smart home, I am wondering why those Chinese don't eat meat?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.