Author: greendragon

Mr. Kongque and the British Government! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-2-11 14:01:23 |Display all floors
  good for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-11 14:25:08 |Display all floors

Reply #7 468259058's post

Guess i got to "pack my bags", and RETIRE in China!

Afterall, i was preparing both MALAYAN FEDERATION and CHINA for this event.
I suspect, not many POWER BROKERS in Malayan Federation have interest in my "well being"......
Probably like most of the states in the Moslem world, infiltrated, by American Regime operatives!

ha ha ha

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-11 14:29:17 |Display all floors

The only reason why i can still operate

............it's because the Malayan citizens themselves, don't know about the situation or are only collaborators to tap benefit from the DOLLAR ZONE! Most are really IGNORANT husseys, being made fools by the real economic-political situation!

Probably my effort will make recovery of the economy happen fast!

ha ha ha

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Master

[ Last edited by greendragon at 2011-2-11 02:30 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-2-11 14:41:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 468259058 at 2011-2-11 13:57
[quote]Originally posted by messi30 at 2011-2-11 13:34
Don't make any effort to understand him
In many posts he used to talk to himself and nobody cares  
I did learn a little of economic knowledge from greendragon's posts. [/quote].
such as
Originally posted by greendragon at 2010-2-26 13:28
steel plant production......
cement plant production....
These are the industries that indicates health of the construction industry, real estate!!!!
cannot lie....
and if i am not wrong, there are commercial enterprises whose job is to "spook for such data"...
if data is wrong, the industry would know...
From import data of iron ore.....
hmmmmm
very likely to be true, but you must realize China only has a per capita of US$3,000 per capita.....
so, you wouldn't see the kind of construction throughout China that looks like those in Hong Kong, Singapore, New York or London!
Green DRagon
Game Master
bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/viewthread.php?gid=2&tid=661562

I can't read green dragons posts from the original ones to the presents owing to the limited time.   

My suggestion to green dragons: Since most people are not economics experts and many people don't master English in this forum well, try not to use jargon, try to write as easy as possible in standard English, try to make a clear context.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-11 18:12:35 |Display all floors
Mr. Kongque and the British Government!

Who's Mr Kongque?
Watch your thoughts, for they become words.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-11 19:08:21 |Display all floors

not in a land far far away

Originally posted by greendragon at 2010-3-12 12:02
WHY USE THE WORD criticize?

why not use the words CITIZEN CONSULTATION, and OPINION CONSULTATION.
Start INTERNET FORUM, set up PEOPLE'S CONSULTATIVE REPRESENTATIVEs town, village hall meetings!
Why the negative connotation Criticize?

People are more cooperative if they understand the problems....
and it's probably the 1% of people who are more FORCEFUL with the OPINION.
these are the INFLUENCIAL.....

most people are busy with their careers, their farms, their family.....
as long as there is enough work, food, entertainment; most citizens are busy - a lot will listen to rumours started from the 1% "naturally influential people" who starts rumours, whispers, IDEAs.....

a PROGRESSIVE EMPIRE needs IDEAs!, needs new way to look at OLD PROBLEMs!
otherwise we are stuck with GROUP THINK....and GROUP ERROR!

be POSTIVE
be proud of China!
be helpful to progress China!

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Originally posted by greendragon at 2010-3-12 13:18
just protesting against the use of the label CRITICIZE....

IT'S opinions only....
The people making the opinion don't necessary knows whether their opinion is correct or wrong....

ha ha ha

bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/viewthread.php?gid=2&tid=662528&extra=page%3D2

Originally posted by messi30 at 2010-12-1 23:40
(  For the kid Greendragon

(I didnt know how to reply you well, so i copied from Wikipedia, hope can help you)

Criticism is the judgement of the merits and faults of the work or actions of one individual by another (the critic). To criticise does not necessarily imply to find fault, but the word is often taken to mean the simple expression of prejudice or disapproval.

Another meaning of criticism is the study, evaluation, and interpretation of literature, social movements, film, arts, and similar objects and events.

Criticism and narcissists
Vulnerability with their own self-esteem makes individuals with narcissistic personality disorder very sensitive to criticism or defeat. Although they may not show it outwardly, criticism may haunt them and leave them feeling humiliated, degraded, hollow, and empty. They may react with disdain, narcissistic rage, or defiant narcissistic personality disorder.[1]

bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/viewthread.php?gid=2&tid=662528&extra=page%3D2&page=2

Originally posted by 468259058 at 2011-2-11 15:41

Not attack but criticize, People have the right to criticize their government. read the above story about Zhou Liwang and "of the people, by the people, for the people" (it said the former Chinese president, Jiang Zemin, could recite the Gettysburg Address)

bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/viewthread.php?gid=4&tid=666101&page=1&extra=page%3D1

I never dare to criticize government in the streets so far and I don't want to.

I dare to criticize Chinese governments' policies and many Chinese people's behaviors, manners, ..., in the cyber society and dinner table with good intention - I have the ability of judging and rethinking. ...

bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/viewthread.php?gid=2&tid=691809&extra=page%3D1

I believe the forum we can exchange opinions and we can learn a lot from each other. Honestly i have learn from many posters here, different opinions, different views, but same as me i have limited time to read all.
My suggestion to greendragon is to keep posting useful info but if u stop your ha ha ha in most of your posts  may make your posts a bit interesting or serious to follow and to read it

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.