Author: chinanumber1

New Zealand is hell for Chinese people   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-5-24 09:33:23 |Display all floors

I am a kiwi in China

I have lived and worked in China for about 5 years. Its understandable that these comments emerge here and there.

The chinese for so long have been reading, breathing and living USA books, programs and other media sources. Yet only few actually go there.

Suddenly someone goes to NZ and they have a hamburger thrown at them. They should feel lucky -- in the USA they maybe kidnapped and held for ransom, or even shot walking down the street.

I would rather have the hamburger thanks!.

Every country has good and bad.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-24 11:58:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-1-18 13:17
It is well-known that Chinese instinctively seek out the hells of this world to live in. Why, they often think they were born in the world's biggest hell.

You're free to return home to your beloved West Bank settlement anytime, Mr. Seneca.

[ Last edited by baofeng at 2011-5-24 12:06 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-24 12:58:05 |Display all floors
Also hate New Zeland people

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-24 16:38:20 |Display all floors

What a sad person

Michelle -- what a sad person you are.

Such a typical chinese statement with a typical chinese answer "no why" --- as said by 1.3 billion people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-30 21:50:21 |Display all floors
RACIST MASTER PLAN

'

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ANGLOS' MUCH-ADORED LOOTED LAND OF AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAND - THINK AGAIN!

This is how the very real, the truth face of NEW ZEALAND/ AUSTRALIA, that was built according to Anglos'  master plan -

STEP 1 ~  Super clever Anglos stole abundant and resource-rich massive land, just a few ten miles off from Asia,

STEP2 ~  Transformed it into their very own,

STEP 3 ~ Brought in all the poor but hard working immigrants from Europe and elsewhere,

STEP4 ~ Live-off on their labor/sweat through clever tax system [ Anglo Empire's Global Economic/Financial Dominance is preserved]

~ Live -off on their blood through clever draft system in military [Anglo Empire's Global Military Dominance is preserved,

and was also effectively defended brothercrooks' centuries-old Colonial Empire in WorldWarI&II]

SO RACISM WILL NEVER DIE OUT IN NEW ZELAND/ AUSTRALIA.

WHY?..., BECAUSE THAT'S THE WAY IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE/TO EXPLOIT OTHERS, ACCORDING TO ANGLOS' EVER-LASTING MASTER PLAN.

[ Last edited by chinsyou at 2011-10-4 12:52 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-1 06:25:43 |Display all floors

Racism is just another ploy used by Anglo thugs to skin you

Friends, the saying goes - If you can't beat them, join them!

This is a very simple rule.     

The ugly truth is that the WhiteAnglo ( for fairness sake, I should mention that  Anglo are not alone.

WhiteRussian practice that too over native Siberian people over there in Far East Russia) use some of these dirty little hurtful tricks  

such as racism in order to justify their taking over others' land, or colonising other nations in the past, or simply to justify their superiority,

thus make you lose your self-esteem, etc.   

As a matter of fact, I have been to some former colonial countries in Asia, Africa and Canada. Guess what,
you heard the same stories

over and over; in respect of how they treated the natives, through racism,through divide and conquer, divide  and rule.

Of course, these strategies apparently work  well for them to this day.      

So these are one too many centuries old dirty little tricks that they have been playing out on people all over

the world by many many

generations of their people. In other words, it's in their blood!      

My suggestion to my Chinese/Asian friends is that -

Have a little bit of their blood, however dirty it may be. Apply those dirty little tricks back to them.

Use racism as a first defense before they come down on you.

Use divide & conquer , divide &  rule strategy before they attack you in full swing.

And good luck!        

[Quoted from satasan's original comment]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-2 21:01:05 |Display all floors
nz, australia, europe, canada, america- all racist

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.