Views: 27296|Replies: 95

New Zealand is hell for Chinese people   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-1-14 19:01:51 |Display all floors
From a New Zealand website.

I remember that I was just going for a walk with my cousin, when a car slowed down next to us, and the white New Zealand people in the car started yelling racist insults at us, and then, they threw a half-eaten hamburger which hit my cousin on his head.

My cousin told me that the Chinese people normally always walk in a group of 4 or 5 people, because if a Chinese person walks alone, he is likely to be yelled at and to have rubbish thrown at him by the New Zealand people.

New Zealand is far more racist than Australia or England.

Normally, if a Chinese person walks along the street in England, it is highly unlikely that the white English people will yell racist insults at him, because most English people only look down on Chinese people, most English people do not resent the Chinese people. And in Australia, of course, it may happen sometimes, some white Australian people will start yelling insults at a Chinese person, because some Australian people seem to resent and hate the Chinese people. But in New Zealand, it is very common that the New Zealand people will start yelling and throwing rubbish at a Chinese person who happens to walk alone, because most white New Zealand people look down on the Chinese people and most New Zealand people do seem to resent and hate the Chinese people.

At least, in England, the white English people only look down on the Chinese people, but they do not hate the Chinese people!

In New Zealand, not only do the white New Zealand people look down on the Asians, the New Zealand people also hate the Asians!

My Chinese cousin also told me that it is nearly impossible for Chinese students who graduate from university in New Zealand to find suitable employment, because the white New Zealand employers are racist, and they do not want to hire Asian graduates.

As a matter of fact, the best way to measure racism in New Zealand is simply to look at the number of Chinese boys who have white New Zealand girlfriends or marry white New Zealand girls.

In New Zealand, less than 2% of all the Chinese boys have a white New Zealand girlfriend or marry a white New Zealand girl, whereas in Australia, it is slightly better, less than 3% of all the Chinese boys in Australia have a white Australian girlfriend or marry a white Australian girl, and England is even better, with close to 5% of all the Chinese boys in England having a white English girlfriend or marrying a white English girl.

Of course, those are racist white British countries, where the racist white British people look down on the Chinese people. The racist British people believe that the Asians are inferior and second-class people, and most white British girls, such as the white New Zealand Kiwi girls, would never want to marry the Chinese people they deem to be so inferior.

On the other hand, the vast majority of white Western countries, such as Sweden, Holland, Germany, Italy, Poland, France, Russia, Spain, Greece,...are not as racist towards Asians as the white British countries.

In most western countries such as in Sweden or Holland, the white Swedish and Dutch people tend to be friendly towards Asian people. The white people in Sweden and Holland have a rather positive image of Asians, and the white Swedish and Dutch people will tend to treat the Asian people as equals, equals to white people.

The white Swedish and Dutch people will often welcome the Asian students with open arms.

Whenever Asians walk down the street in Sweden, the white Swedish people will often smile and show that they like the Asian students and that they care about the Asian students. The white Swedish girls will usually smile and talk to the Asian boys, and the white Swedish girls will often try to go out with the Asian boys. As for the white Swedish boys, they will usually be chasing after the Asian girls, of course.

If you are an Asian student, in Sweden, the white Swedish girls will usually treat the Asian student like a man, whereas in New Zealand, the white New Zealand girls will often treat the Asian student as if the Asian student was subhuman, less than a real man.

In Holland, all you have to do is simply to walk down the street, and the white Dutch people will often smile and say hello to the Asian students. As a matter of fact, some white Dutch people are so friendly to Asian students and they like the Asian students so much, that sometimes some white Dutch people will not only smile to Asian students, but they will also hug the Asian students in a warm embrace, as a token of their friendship. The white Dutch girls will often smile and say hello to the Asian students, and the white Dutch girls will usually be thinking “ wow, what a cute Chinese boy! “ and the Dutch girls will often try to talk to the Chinese boy and to have a Chinese boyfriend.

Which is the reason why two-thirds of the Chinese boys in Holland end up getting married to white Dutch girls.

Of course, it is even easier for the Chinese girls to get accepted than for the Chinese boys, which is why three-quarters of all the Chinese girls in Holland end up getting married to white Dutch boys.

Now, contrast the warm friendly welcome and the positive image of the Asian students in Sweden and Holland with all the negative racist attacks, the resentment, the hostility, the hatred often displayed towards the Asian students in New Zealand. It is so completely different, the contrast is simply unbelievable between New Zealand and the other white countries.

In Sweden, as in Holland, when the Asian student looks into the eyes of the white Swedish and Dutch people, the Asian student will usually see smiling, friendly, helpful, caring expressions because most white Swedish and Dutch people genuinely like the Asian students.

In New Zealand, when the Asian student looks into the eyes of most white New Zealand people, all the Asian student can see is the jealousy, the resentment, the glaring hostility, the cold hatred displayed towards the Asian student by many New Zealand people. It is obvious from the look of many white New Zealand people that they are thinking, “ you bloody Asian, you are fu**ing subhuman, below contempt, less than a real man. We do not want your degenerate inferior race to corrupt our white race. Get out of New Zealand “

In general, the vast majority of white Western countries tend to be very friendly to the Chinese people, and they tend to treat the Chinese people as equals to the white people, and they clearly do not treat the Chinese people as inferior outcasts, as evidenced by the well-known fact that most of the Chinese boys who grew up there tend to marry the white Swedish, Dutch, German, Italian, Polish, French, Russian, Spanish, Greek… girls.

In Sweden, Holland, Italy, Poland, over 65% of all the Chinese boys who grew up there will marry the white Swedish, Dutch, Italian, Polish girls.

In Germany, France, Russia, Spain, Greece, over 55% of all the Chinese boys who grew up there will marry the white German, French, Russian, Spanish, Greek girls.

Only in the very racist white British countries, such as England, Australia and New Zealand, only 5% or less of all the Chinese boys who grew up there will marry the white British girls, because the white British people are more racist towards Asians, and the white British people really look down on the Chinese people as being an inferior race, as being second-class citizens.

The white British countries are the most racist of all against Asians, and New Zealand is most certainly the most racist country of all the white British countries.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-14 19:39:03 |Display all floors
The Chinese Pity Party is non-stop
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-14 20:19:25 |Display all floors
I hate the New Zealanders more and more, don't you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-14 20:45:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by blueskies88 at 2011-1-14 20:19
I hate the New Zealanders more and more, don't you?

There is no need to hate New Zealand.

Hatred is futile,  and sterile.

There is no need to start punishing New Zealand.

There is no need for Chinese people to start boycotting New Zealand tourism destinations,  or New Zealand universities.   

There is no need for China to ask the United Nations to censure New Zealand, and  there is no need for China to stop buying and propping up the New Zealand currency.

We should all remain calm and rational.

We should try to understand the minds of the white Anglo New Zealanders.   Why do the Anglo New Zealanders hate us Chinese people so much?

There must be a reason why the white Anglo New Zealanders hate us so much.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-14 20:49:06 |Display all floors
China should show the new Zealanders a good strong racist reaction, that will teach them

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-15 15:11:57 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
BilkSing's Golden Rule

Software==80%[all design & innovation]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-15 16:38:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by BingSilk at 2011-1-15 15:11
Just carry a bseball bat on one hand and a rock on another.  

I want to see who want to taunt me!!

I'd still make you siht in your pants of fear if I just wanted,
and I would not even need any other Weapons than myself for that.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.