Author: snappysammy

Kbay for President [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-7 17:40:55 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2013-6-7 16:23
the Lawyer Calhoun will be there in the morning

LOL I tried to post a picture of Andy Brown and Kingfish in the Mystic Knights of the Sea lodge hall but got no response from the editor.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-7 17:43:48 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Chechen at 2013-6-7 17:45
Chechen Post time: 2013-6-7 15:15
You may be right, hes too busy to reply~!

Well whatta ya know? The editor decided to publish it after I was offline for an hour.
It did not give any notice about verify, it just deleted everything and that was that, till now.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Valuable Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-6-7 18:18:43 |Display all floors
Chechen Post time: 2013-6-7 15:43
frvtgbh6dcrtgxerdcfg45rf6ty567gyhunij67yhui78u9iok890iopl78ujimk56gt7yusd45rf6tgs34edrt

Are you OK? This post makes more sense than your usual stuff

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-7 18:19:35 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-7 18:21:19 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-6-7 19:22:44 |Display all floors
Chechen Post time: 2013-6-7 17:40
LOL I tried to post a picture of Andy Brown and Kingfish in the Mystic Knights of the Sea lodge ha ...

it was there for awhile....then puff it was gone.....we some new mods who think they are on a mission from GOD......
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-6-7 19:24:41 |Display all floors
Chechen Post time: 2013-6-7 17:43
Well whatta ya know? The editor decided to publish it after I was offline for an hour.
It did not g ...

Mamma called the Lawyer Calhoun...and he called Rev Sharpton.....
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.