Author: greendragon

Will Singapore build the first UAV aircraft carrier? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-12-10 14:45:58 |Display all floors

With Private Jet idea for Taiwan, and UAV fleet, mini satellite in Singapore

..........Asian Trade Route States, in particular the "Yue" States of South Trade Route States can keep up with technological development in the globe!

It'll only cost between US$5 million to US$10 million a unit!
We can use even incorporate higher powered jet engines, design bigger G-Forces for this UAV's, while making it large enough to use all the existing missiles inventory!

Great for new export trades post 2012!

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-20 13:03:37 |Display all floors

I think this is a good idea

........but i think the remote control communications will be a big technological hurdle!

The rest is pretty simple, as Singapore has the avionics production capability, while rocket, jet engines can be purchased from the UK, and even Taiwan! Not sure what kind of technology company exist in New Zealand - but it's excellent project for states with small land areas!

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-20 13:05:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2010-12-20 13:03
........but i think the remote control communications will be a big technological hurdle!

The rest is pretty simple, as Singapore has the avionics production capability, while rocket, jet engine ...

Our tech is up there with the rest of the developed world. I'm sure Singapoer and NZ could collaborate on such a project quite feasibly indeed!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-20 13:05:42 |Display all floors

In fact, the UAV could out maneuver a manned aircraft

...........and still be able to easily transfer all existing armaments from "manned aircrafts"!

Singapore only need to do the COMMUNICATION protocol, the avionics, and basic air frame design. The rest can be imported or purchased from friendly states! It can be jointly produced if necessary to gain better scale!

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Master

[ Last edited by greendragon at 2010-12-20 01:06 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-20 13:13:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2010-12-20 13:05
...........and still be able to easily transfer all existing armaments from "manned aircrafts"!

Singapore only need to do the COMMUNICATION protocol, the avionics, and basic air frame  ...

It should be able to being free of the G force constraints imposed on pilots. depends on airframe tech and powerplants I guess.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-22 14:41:18 |Display all floors

The new projects will carry the British Club, Asian Trade Route State

............ahead in the great competition to make our common future better for all!

The kind of technological development is immense, and the uses in the civilian trades is a treasure for future generations!

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-27 13:54:48 |Display all floors

Let's do the countdown, when will Singapore unveil

........the new range of UAV's, and maybe the new UAV aircraft carrier, refitted Endurance Class dock ships!

The future is here faster, what with competition from China, East Asia!
Every body globally has to move faster......
Heck, The Americans are taking forever to complete the Freedom Tower in New York - 2018?
Hmmmm

Preparing for Round 3 gaming already, i see!

So, we in the New Middle Kingdom needs to be fast pace, and work on the industries of tomorrow too!

cheerios!

Happy New Year 2011
Have a Roaring Great Time ahead!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.