Views: 6902|Replies: 21

Peace [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-11-13 14:25:51 |Display all floors
We are in the same world , eat the same thing from god ,how can we part ourselves from one to one?....we always need help when we are in disasters...

Our china has to form economy like this which US is hitted...If we just  follow what US said ...our backbone will undermine....for instance...A lot of cities in china is still in poor,their incomes are hard to support themselves,but,for us,you guys will be never worry about the food, goverment can solve these
problems ...
      I understand your feeling ,  you guys just stay at home ,why we have to leave home to china ,a overload country....IF I were you ...i will do the same....
      we are all innocent ,if we really want to find the rabbit..mybe is  war....the world war leads china to make more people to defend the shortage of equipment...and now ...this disadvantage become advantage , and the reason make you dull......and you should know that your country did the wrong to china.....
    past is past.....we are not important person,mybe china is better than you thing...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-13 14:31:57 |Display all floors
so  stop talking about the national problems...if  you want to know more about china...lishuaibo55447@hotmail.com.....HAHA....the main reason to here is to find some MSN friend...my english is really poor..and i will also tell something to you ...Please don't let me down....the same world ,the same dream

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-13 19:07:18 |Display all floors
couldn‘t agree more

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-13 21:08:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-11-13 15:13
Yes, the Romans called it 'pax', the Hebrews call it 'Shalom' and the Germans gave it the name 'Frieden'.

Why is it so difficult to talk about this without becoming überpatriotic?

so happy for your visit,my english level can't cross the CET-6...so I can't understand what you say ....but I know that you agree with me ....      and are you a foreigner?  or chinese brother.....I am lonely in here....
    First. these attactive sentences,such as china will leader the word...these guys just think ,freetalking is  innocent ...but others got an expression about chinese a really bad expression....
    mybe idioms form ancient greater inchina is not teaching others..the main function is on  the reader...you got enough knowledge,so you hava a perfect heart...
    thank you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-13 23:28:59 |Display all floors
Believe me, you don't want an economy like the US...you would have to give up many of the things you take for granted.  All of your social guarantees.

You would be faced with the prospect of unemployment, homelessness, no health care.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-14 00:14:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by LovingPeace at 2010-11-13 14:25
We are in the same world , eat the same thing from god ,how can we part ourselves from one to one?....we always need help when we are in disasters...

Eat the same thing from the GOD?

I am afraid some forum members won't agree

That might break the peace

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-14 00:25:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-11-13 15:13
Yes, the Romans called it 'pax', the Hebrews call it 'Shalom' and the Germans gave it the name 'Frieden'.

Why is it so difficult to talk about this without becoming überpatriotic?

Let me tell you some Chinese courtesy

We never use unintelligible and obscure words in front of a nonnative speaker

You are not gentlemen

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.