Views: 15871|Replies: 43

How do you kill time on the subway? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-10-3 16:26:19 |Display all floors
Every day thousands of people take the subway to work in big cities like Beijing. Some of them pass their time reading newspaper, some playing games and watching videos with their cellphones, some just do nothing. How do you kill time on the subway?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-6 16:24:20 |Display all floors
haha...I am not in beijing  and walking to go to  work  it's only take me 10min

i usually have may breakfast at this time

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-8 09:31:12 |Display all floors
OMG vivian!! You are very brave girl for this post topic   
I can see some of the forumites (creepy) minds working overtime as we speak, haha
Either alex or austin or george will make the first inappropriate reply.
. . . bet ya 1yuan   
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-8 10:56:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by vivian0102 at 2010-10-3 16:26
Every day thousands of people take the subway to work in big cities like Beijing. Some of them pass their time reading newspaper, some playing games and watching videos with their cellphones, some  ...

I'm not in Beijing, but I usually like watching people, their reactions, what they're doing, and how they behave.
I suppose if there's a "bird - watching" hobby then there's waht they call "people - watching" hobby.
Persons are very interesting to watch.  :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-8 11:03:35 |Display all floors
if i take the subway with my classmate or other one who i knew before, i like to chat with something intereting news recently happened or sometime i also just stay lonely. i don't like look at TV or newspapwer on the subway as i have a car sickness.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-8 11:43:55 |Display all floors

Sbuway

I am a college student,   i  needn't  take the subway to go to school, beacuse we live at   school .   And  I didn't  take the subway once! But  take the train.
       In my city there ia no subway now .        i will chat with the passengers to kill my time on the train!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-8 13:17:24 |Display all floors

Subway

I will listen something by mp3.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.