Author: greendragon

It'll probably cost US$1 trillion [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-9-29 11:46:14 |Display all floors

Reply #19 manoj10's post

hmmmmmm

Well, please take care of India!
It's a huge mass of humanity, 1.0 billion with only 50% of the GNP of the Taiwan Province!

Let's work together to get more food production from the BR(I)M, + CHINA to help out the food stressed regions of the world!

cheerios!

Let's work together, hand in hand!

Green DRagon
Game Master

GO FOR aim brim!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-29 11:47:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by manoj10 at 2010-9-29 09:12 AM

They said Brazil will become a super power in 1900's, yet Brazil could compete only with nations which are born after 60 years. If you would ask me it would be RIC, Russia for supply of raw mat ...

Malaysia got no innovation,....an economy needs to be innovative to self sustain itself...it will go down sooner or later or on most cases would maintain the current level

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-29 11:50:30 |Display all floors

Reply #23 manoj10's post

OKAY okay!

India is 2x the economy of the Malayan-Singaporean Federation!
We are ultra dependent on trade!
We need a vibrant global economic scene!

YES, we understand our problems!
Let's work together, afterall it's the commonwealth games now in New Delhi 2010!

Thanks for your help!

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-29 12:05:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2010-9-29 09:16 AM
hmmmmmm

Well, please take care of India!
It's a huge mass of humanity, 1.0 billion with only 50% of the GNP of the Taiwan Province!

Let's work together to get more food production from the B ...

Its just 15 to 20 years since the economic reforms before that it was poor everywhere run by poor disgusting government public sectors. We had almost tripled our GDP size from 400 billion US$ from 1990 to 1.275 trillion US$ in 2009. If you have to compare Taiwan with us which started capitalism policies since 1960's, you need to compare India of 2050 by which it would have had 60 years of reforms to Taiwan of 2010

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-29 12:07:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2010-9-29 09:20 AM
OKAY okay!

India is 2x the economy of the Malayan-Singaporean Federation!
We are ultra dependent on trade!
We need a vibrant global economic scene!

YES, we understand our problems!
Let's w ...

No I don't have nothing against Singapore India is just starting to grow it would almost be 20 times the GDP than now with in 40 years according to Goldman Sachs with a GDP size of    31,062 trillion US$ to be third largest economy in world after China and US

[ Last edited by manoj10 at 2010-9-29 09:39 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-29 12:17:38 |Display all floors
Honestly my personal view is that India shouldn't have invested 100 billion US$ in Malaysia in 2009. Malays had shown their profound anti India mindset. People like Desaview and Correction show a clear hatred towards India. As India grows strong year by year and Malaysia looking for new investment, India shouldn't be helping. Malaysia had always been anti India country and India must invest in Indonesia, Singapore, Philippines and help them than investing on a racist country like Malaysia. I still remember Najib Tun Abdul Razak' pleading for more investments in India when his trip here. But India must not help the Malays.

Let the Malays fade with their racist mindset. Ofcourse foolish Indian government does the opposite than doing good for India

[ Last edited by manoj10 at 2010-9-29 10:14 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-29 12:30:35 |Display all floors

Reply #27 manoj10's post

I don't know what's been going on recently......

I am pretty confused myself, I look at my mind map, trend map - I think everybody is confused!
Anyway, KEEP SANITY, mr. Manoj!
As Far As I can see from my estimation, there is GLOBAL BALANCE!

I am pretty through on such matters!
I think last two weeks, i had two dreams........not very pretty dreams!

PREPARATION is vital, i reckon!

India will be okay! It's been through rough patches before!
It has a huge domestic market.....

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.