Author: greendragon

China's per capita GNP must be US$4,200, end 2010! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-5-13 12:39:45 |Display all floors
http://www.imf.org/external/pubs ... PC&grp=0&a=

http://www.imf.org/external/pubs ... r1.x=77&pr1.y=7

Er...correction, very few people using gnp nowadays, almost everyone use gdp; end 2009 nominal GDP/capita for China reported in 2010 is US$3,678; end 2010 IMF conservative (low) forecast is US$3999.4 (8.73% growth without taking into account inflation and likely yuan appreciation); look at the above links, I think real gdp growth will exceed 10.5% even taking into account the pigs (portugal, italy, ireland, greece, spain and maybe uk) crisis, plus likely inflation of 3%, yuan appreciation of 3% minus population growth of 0.5%= nominal US$4,266 for end 2010 which will only be known in 2011 (maybe Feb 2011).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-14 14:45:15 |Display all floors

Reply #8 greatwall_sg's post

Looks like China has caught up to the PER CAPITA income of Thailand!!!!!
The pressure is on to "pull ahead" for the Asian Trade Route States!!!!

hmmmmm

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-18 12:45:30 |Display all floors

American Propagandist, Mr. Antimatter, caught on fast here....

....the Jealousy Factor as a motivating factor!  

The British helped "knock down" the value of the EURO, by creating a property bubble in Spain, Portugal, Greece. Then it manhandled the CREDIT RATING of the PIIGS sovereign ratings! The French was obviously ANGRY!

"so that's the reason for the DARK CLOUDs, over England" ha ha ha
"Economist Magazine headlined DEEP TROUBLE, Guardian now harping on American Economic Inequality"

The American mention MAKING Europe a US$ Zone, with that post of the NOBEL PRIZE genius, with USA, having US$80,000 per capita, Europe at US$40,000 - supplying assembly products to USA! Probably This will encourage Europeans to enhance protection of  their VAST FOREIGN BUSINESS WING in Africa, latin America, Asian Far East!

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-18 13:03:11 |Display all floors

In the meantime, in the Asian Trade Route states....

....the Northern most state, Japan (125 mil) has average per capita of US$40,000, while the Middle 5 states/cities, Hong Kong,Singapore, Taiwan, Korea and Malaya (100 mil) has average per capita of US$15,000 and Thailand (62 mil) US$4,200 per capita! China now is expected US$4,200 per capita, end 2010 - catching up with the bottom end of the Trade Route States, Thailand!

The Americans is doing the old game "Either you are with us, or against us" threat!
We can knock down the value of your EURO, and damage the solidarity of the Union which created the 400 million strong community! That threat really GRILLs the French, Beligian people, sadden the German, Austrian people, and make mad Spanish, Portugese,Italians, Greecians! Irish, Dutch, Danish people must be hard put in such a situation, USA is a staunch Irish friend, while the rest are British Club!

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

[ Last edited by greendragon at 2010-5-18 01:10 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-18 14:50:49 |Display all floors
Mr Dragon I can safely say that China will have a nominal per capita GDP of US$10,000 by end 2016. In fact I can bet my last penny that China will have nominal per capita GDP of US$10,000 by end 2017. Malaysia is in danger of being overtaken by China in 2022.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-18 15:23:08 |Display all floors

Reply #12 greatwall_sg's post

Hmmmm, hard to say!

The Singapore-Malayan Federation is already US$12,000 per capita now!
China at US$10,000 by end 2018 - that would be due to RMB appreciation, DOLLAR depreciation!
Our Federation should be US$15,000 or US$20,000 depending on value of the DOLLAR relative to the EURO, RINGGIT, SINGAPORE DOLLAR.

I HOPE, the Najib Administration will take heed of this factor!
Not that being overtaken is troubling to me, personally, nobody in the A-PERSONALITY likes to be overtaken economically! Wa ha ha ha

But......

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-18 17:42:28 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
"My way or Guantanamo Bay"

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.