Set HomepageAdd a favorite

Chinadaily Forum

Forgotten your password?
 register

QQ登录

Views: 58694|Replies: 239

Europe’s woes are masterminded by the Anglos!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-4-29 18:50:20 |Display all floors
It is an open secret that neither the USA and Britain want a strong United Europe!

Thatcher opposed the Germany reunification back in the late Eighties after the collapse of the Soviet Union.
Although the little Brits keep itself in the EU, its real loyalty stays with their overseas descendents.
It still retains its ‘Special Relationships’ with the USA, Canada, Australia and NZ.
It still keeps the Pound Sterling.

The 'Euro' was seen a serious contender to replace the Dollar as the world reserve currency.
The Anglos intended to suffocate and strangle the new European currency from the very first day of its conception on 16 December 1995.
It was freely traded globally on the 01 January 1999.

The Greek tragedy was the best opportunity to terminate the short life of the euro, after such a long wait.  

The American credit-rating agencies, Standard and Poor, and Moody’s had wasted no time in sending Greece’s sovereign debt to the 'junk' yard; follow with the downgrading of both Portugal and Spain.

But the deficits of these three European countries are no worse than those of USA and UK, so why are the Anglos keeping their AAA ratings?

Do I smell dirty a little Anglo rat conspiracy play?
Yes I do!   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-29 19:13:52 |Display all floors
Is this the beginning of the end for the EU?
I hope not!

The German and French were tricked by both the British and Americans in accepting the enlargement of the EU (now 27 members).
The origninal 12 was the best managed size.
Support[0]

Use magic tools Report

Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2010-4-30 13:34:48 |Display all floors
What motivates YOU of all posters to condemn the Anglos for torpedoing the growth of the E.U.? You should rejoice for patriotic reasons and make common cause with them!

As I see it, the Anglos were not the E.U.'s worst enemies. Some animosity was homegrown and presided over rather painful expansions of the E.U. Plus the Rooskies have had their own anti-E.U. agenda.

Please, do not forget the E.U. is today's structure born of institutions founded after WW II with the mission to pacify Europe. At first only the two former enemies, Germany and France, were pillars and founding members that quickly absorbed the so-called Benelux states, then other countries.

The E.U. is not a sovereign empire; it is a conglomerate of sovereign states who bundled together their economic interests. They have yet to learn to overcome their nationalist reflexes.
Support[0]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-1 05:24:36 |Display all floors

The most viable solution for the economic crisis in Greece and the European Union is:

For the Greek Prince Philip to host a series of Toga Parties at the Buckingham Palace as fund raisers and donation to the Greek Treasury.  He could charge  £100,000 GBP per plate.  I am sure there will be no lack of Toga Party goers to the Buckingham.   The important question is why the Queen could hold parties and her husband could not?  Or a lot less often?   That house or palace belongs to both husband and wife.

By now all of you should know that I deserved the title as the Greatest Prophet of all time and Prophet of Environment.  I always have the simplest solution for the most difficult problems.

[ Last edited by jordan_c_fan at 2010-5-1 06:41 AM ]
Support[0]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-1 20:09:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kbay at 2010-4-29 19:13
Is this the beginning of the end for the EU?
I hope not!

The German and French were tricked by both the British and Americans in accepting the enlargement of the EU (now 27 members).
The orign ...

Its also no secret that the EU is Britain's biggest trading partner. The last thing Britain needs is for the EU to be damaged leading to a collapse in British exports. Its a fairly simple paradigm to get your head around - far simpler and therefore more likely than retarded conspiracy theories.
Support[0]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-1 20:17:22 |Display all floors

German and French mistakes!

Originally posted by verdane at 2010-5-1 20:09

Its also no secret that the EU is Britain's biggest trading partner. The last thing Britain needs is for the EU to be damaged leading to a collapse in British exports. Its a fairly simple par ...

You know what verdane?
The biggest mistakes in this EU mess were made by the German and French.
They should never have let in you double crossing Brits!

You gave nothing, but take all that you can in return from the dumb Europeans!
The same you have, and are doing with the rest of of the world!

Yes, we see through you like a naked banana.   
Support[0]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-1 20:46:36 |Display all floors
Coincidental or not, all of the credit rating agencies (e.g. Standard and Poors, Moody's) which started the euro slide are based in New York.

As Poirot would ask: cui bono (who benefits)?
Support[0]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

Archiver|   

GMT +8, 2014-12-20 04:47

Contact Us :

Office number : 86-10-84883534 , 86-10-84883548   Email: chinaforum#chinadaily.com.cn, Switch the # to @ when you send email to us.

Back to the top