Views: 1127|Replies: 2

White Rabbit: A Place Catering to Homophobic DJs [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-3-11 22:29:54 |Display all floors
Below is an email copied from a Yahoo! Group that I belong to here in Beijing. Apparently, White Rabbit is a bar catering to homophobic DJs. Tsk, tsk.. I'll never set foot again on that place until a public apology is issued by both the management and the DJ himself. I'm not being too harsh, no? Just hurt that my pink money was going to a place it shouldn't be. Hmp!!

===

Ok, I'm not gonna make this into a huge issue here but I am pissed off with what I found out online.

As I was browsing my facebook today, I came across this group picture of SYNDICATE BEIJING (Drum and Bass) who will be celebrating their 6TH BIRTHDAY, March 13, this Saturday at WHITE RABBIT.

This said group picture was uploaded by one of the DJs named KEN CHAN. Under it, are these words:
The hottest Drum n' Bass Gents in Beijing. Oh hi ladies. Hey f*** off all lady boys and gay people!

This is the link:
http://www.facebook .com/photo. php?pid=3793385&id=513093015

What do you say?

Even his fellow DJ, Jon, who is also in the pic sure said, "Bit harsh Ken. "Hi Ladies" I'm fine with. Can't agree with the rest though."

We all know that A LOT of us here frequent WHITE RABBIT even at the ungodly hours in the morning dancing like it's the happiest place on earth. Little did we know that one of the DJs there (assuming KEN played there before) is a HOMOPHOBIC who, for sure, doesn't deserve our pink dollar.

How would u feel dancing in a gay-friendly bar with a homophobic DJ?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2017-3-21 04:58:20 |Display all floors
Shame they will loose your custom

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member 2014 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2017-3-21 16:00:16 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2017-3-21 04:58
Shame they will loose your custom

I met the White Mouse Nancy Wake by god she could drink

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.