Author: greendragon

New PLA - the modern army of China! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-15 06:38:01 |Display all floors
greendragon Post time: 2012-10-12 11:40
Sargeant Major SlimPanda!

Don't know about that SKIN COLOUR thingy with LE FIFTH COLLUMN.

Dear General greendragon,

Yes...cyberspace is real...but not yet to the level as we all see in the movies...that you can hack into everywhere and bring down the country...

It's only or maybe got 1 to 2 person on Earth that able to hack into Microsoft...so if you can't hack into Microsoft...how can you able to hack into banks and tough firewalls as well as fighting with those expert anti-hackers behind?

You watch too much movies...

Libya & Syria civil war is incited by U.S. and their long time civil unrest in their country...just a bit of push & showing some money around...there will be someone to lead rebels...weak countries that plagued by corruptions in years is easy to make the people there to take arms...every desired citizen there wanting to throw their corrupted govt. at any time...its just they dont have the power & money to do so...then come along U.S....giving arms & money...

thats what happen to Tianmen Square in China too...back then, China is still got many corruptions, citizen is not that togetherness...then U.S. came and give abit of push...then all those students go fight without thinking...same theory...

cheers~
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-15 12:37:03 |Display all floors
slimpanda Post time: 2012-10-15 06:38
Dear General greendragon,

Yes...cyberspace is real...but not yet to the level as we all see in th ...

Sargeant Major Slim Panda.

Well, I have seen it with my own eyes with my own computer.
MSN download centres keeps on downloading software into my ONLINE UNIT.
It disable the SOUND in one of my computers, and disable VIDEO in another.

ALL of China's or the REST OF THE WORLD online computers are at RISK.

I DOUBT China and the REST OF THE WORLD are dummies.
So, I expect FIREWORKS for this area of WAR in the next few years.
The RIM OF FIRE is expected to be implemented OR hopefully BETTER SENSE will prevail - but i really doubt it.

China had developed a WHOLE LOT of TECHNOLOGIES, while it's probably some 5 to 20 years behind, it's not something which can be taken lightly........LET'S SEE HOW IT GOES. For myself, it's about time to CALL IT A DAY.

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Home Guards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.