Author: greendragon

Is a PERSIAN invasion next on USA agenda? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-1-25 14:31:20 |Display all floors

Persians are prepared now....

......and probably waiting for the deployment of the tactical nuclear theater weapons!

probably.....
the clock is ticking!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-25 14:55:33 |Display all floors

Reply #9 baofeng's post

With the exception to calling Israelis "yids", I am inclined to agree with your post.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-25 15:07:34 |Display all floors
at times i'm curious what the world would do if we withdrew all of our forces at once and adopted a strong isolationalist policy (again)

there would be a huge power vacuum of course, but on the bright side we could sit over in North America all nice and safe and let the world rip itself to pieces and sell weapons to both sides.  Then when the world needs rebuilding (again), we can reestablish our manufacturing capacity and sell everything the world needs to rebuild (again).

Starting to like this idea!

$$$$$
Don't tread on me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-25 15:13:25 |Display all floors

Reply #24 sono_hito's post

boy!

sounds easy, but hard to implement......
first USA is short of energy - crude oil, and commodity products to sooth the "masses"....
even the fantastic entertaining troupes at Hollywood might not be able to pacify the "masses"

the rather exotic, comprehensive, sophisticated way of dealing with the "masses" is an American Forte.....
to do a U turn, it's rather hard to comprehend and will leave a lot of "vested interest" in the private and public sector "angry" looking for "salvation".....

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-25 15:47:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sono_hito at 2010-1-25 15:07
at times i'm curious what the world would do if we withdrew all of our forces at once and adopted a strong isolationalist policy (again)

there would be a huge power vacuum of course, but on the  ...

Ever wondered why your govt. wasted its resources on an Iraq war based on lies and deception?

Do you really believe that a so-called hijacker's passport could survive the 9-11 inferno?

Or that the OBL tapes are anything but Rita Katz productions?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-25 16:01:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sono_hito at 2010-1-25 15:07

there would be a huge power vacuum of course, but on the  ...

It does indeed sound nice, but I like to travel too much.  I think I would miss India, Turkey and a few other places I dont think would survive the mess.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-25 17:05:44 |Display all floors

Reply #24 sono_hito's post

Trouble is the US penchant for foreign manufactured items. Not a bad idea though!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.