Author: 1584austin

HALAL MEAT   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-3-21 05:31:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ilearnabc at 2010-3-21 05:23

Which meat is not processed in front of live aninals? I think the process of Halal meat is most humane.

If you want the animals to live, you have better to convert yourself into a veggie. Or ...

Understand you ignorance of how they are killed.

Experts say that it can take up to 2 minutes for them to die being killed in this way, and just because of a make beleive fairy story about a thing named GOD haha what a joke name

Chao Ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-21 05:37:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1584austin at 2010-3-21 05:31

Understand you ignorance of how they are killed.

Experts say that it can take up to 2 minutes for them to die being killed in this way, and just because of a make beleive fairy story about a ...

Please tell us what kind of process of meat you adopt?

Bleeding heart?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-3-21 05:45:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ilearnabc at 2010-3-21 05:37

Please tell us what kind of process of meat you adopt?

Bleeding heart?

news                 .bbc.co.uk                 /2/hi/uk_news                 /2977086.stm

Chao Ren

[ Last edited by 1584austin at 2010-4-7 05:51 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-21 05:49:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1584austin at 2010-3-21 05:45

news                 .bbc.co.uk                 /2/hi/uk_news                 /2977086.stm

Just stay in your own countries if you wanna 'do it your way'

Don't come to China and change it ...

China is my motherland. I was born in the mainland of China. I live in China.

As a native Chinese, I welcome people from all over the world to visit China. :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-21 05:59:51 |Display all floors

No bias against Muslin Chinese' dietary custom.

China has more than 14 million Muslin Chinese. As a Han Chinese, I respect their custom including diet.

Please don't discriminate against them.

Understanding, respect, tolerance, multiculture are the way how Chinese people of 56 ethnic groups live together.

[ Last edited by ilearnabc at 2010-3-21 06:02 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-21 09:30:50 |Display all floors
[quote]Originally posted by ilearnabc at 2010-3-21 05:14
Halal food is good. The process of meat is humane.

source: ehalal org [/quo

attention please....your source is an islamic  source!!

the halal procedure includes slitting off of the jugular and carotid blood vessels in the neck and then draining away as much blood as possible out from it.........if it is a chicken it might take about..say..5 minutes....how much will it take when it is a full grown cow or camel?
as the blood is drained away and the brain is slowly deficit of blood and so oxygen... slowly.. the animal will  go to the state of unconciousness and finally die due to haemorrhagic shock..........
but the whole process might take hours..........
the brain doesn't go unconcious immidiately after the draining starts........
it will take sometime before the animal looses its track over conscience.......
and till then he will be in a constant state of agony.......

do you know that they tie up animals to restrict their agility while carrying out this procidure....
why do you think they do that?
if slitting the throat and unconciousness would happen simultaniously........they wouldn't need to tie up those poor animals at all....

as blood is lost....all kind of responses are  triggered in the living body.........hormonal...nervous...complimentary...inflammatory.......and so on.....that might be expressed  externally as seizures...tremors....violent agitations......
inorder to disallow that the animals are tied up...their physiology is under attack...they feel it...and they can't respond to it........

people could always kill animals in more efficient and painless ways........

if they say....they cut away the blood vessels to cut away conciousness and so their procedure is painless.....
i'd like to ask..
can't they just cut away the conciousnes first.....
as far as i know, in meat industries they use a large and heavy enough blade...and end a life in one stroke......that is more humane........ and more comprihensible....
why are people  over-consuming time to kill animals.....and making it over-painful for them?

ps: how is halal food good? is it because there's no blood?
it yes...........
what stupendous imagination!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-21 09:37:13 |Display all floors

kosher & halal...

fresh kill flesh still is blood & still has to slaughter the animal to get it no matter how you slice it...just a scapegoat to put things in perspective (clever or not only they can decide)  

BTW...a kill is a kill & no fancy to do it either not unless you're a vegetarian which you're not & salam to you  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.