Views: 28317|Replies: 99

HALAL MEAT   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-1-2 03:23:40 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 1584austin at 2017-2-26 01:53

I am not a Vegan or a Veggie

But I personally would not eat Halal meat as a result of the way the animal is slaughtered.

I think the process is is discusting, and not necessary.

ANYONE AGREE??

Zai jian

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-3-19 14:55:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Baiquen at 2010-1-2 03:41
nope. Anyway a lot of the food in the supermarket i have seen is halal anyway. I dont pay attention i just buy the cheap crap and get out as fast as i can so i can come back and troll this forum

We need to troll it more

Chao Ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-19 16:27:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1584austin at 2010-1-2 03:23
I am not a Vegan or a Veggie

But I personally would not eat Halal meat as a result of the way the animal is slaughtered.

I think the process is is discusting, and not necessary.

ANYONE AG ...

try to eat grass

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-19 23:16:11 |Display all floors

LOL

Childish and ignorant. Please, be honest with yourself and other, and just go to a chiken farm, visit a slaughterhouse, have a look on how pigs, beef are killed before being transformed into your favorite bigamc or other, just see how chiken are growth; see how many millions tons pesticides are used every year for grow your salad and other fruits, and then, JUST then, you will come back, find a muslim people, look at him in the eyes and say to him what is "crual".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-21 05:14:36 |Display all floors
Halal food is good. The process of meat is humane.

-The animal must be completely dead before skinning takes place.

- Animals must not captive bold stunned  bodies. This assures the consumer of getting completely healthy Halal Fresh Meat processed in accordance with highest standars of cleanliness, purity, and healthiness.

-Slaughtering is to be done from the front of the neck, between the throat and the head of the breast bone (Libba). The throat/oesophagus (Mirree), windpipe/trachea (Halkoom) and the two jugular veins (Wadijan) are cut in the neck without severing the spinal cord. This cut severes the arteries to the brain of the animal, thus depriving the brain of blood supply. As a result, the brain loses consciousness due to insufficient oxygen. This renders the animal unconscious, causing the animal the least amount of pain.

source: ehalal org

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-21 05:19:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ilearnabc at 2010-3-21 05:14
Halal food is good. The process of meat is humane.

source: ehalal org

But slaughtering must be done in front of other LIVE animals, how sick is that

twrp

Chao Ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-21 05:23:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1584austin at 2010-3-21 05:19

But slaughtering must be done in front of other LIVE animals, how sick is that

twrp

Chao Ren

Which meat is not processed in front of live aninals? I think the process of Halal meat is most humane.

If you want the animals to live, you have better to convert yourself into a veggie. Or it sounds kinda hypocritical.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.