Views: 18869|Replies: 157

What cause on earth is it to bring about earth climate warmer? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-12-9 22:09:44 |Display all floors
Most media report that the weather get warmer and warmer, this is result in CO2 emmision.
We know CO2 is a direction conductor for heat. It can preserve heat from giving out, and can be used as thermal insulation materials.

I can image one future days, Our house wall will use it in order that save energy.

it's also neccessory for plant to grow up. That's famous photosynthesis.
In the chamecal industry, it's very useful. we can't do without it.

Is it that cause teamperature going up? Does our climate get warmer?
Most scienists doubt if it would be true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-9 22:18:25 |Display all floors
weather report that our teamperature is going up in recent half century. But if you pay attention to the teamperature curve, you will find it's a ripple.not rise like a line.
haha, it's not linear equation,
if we argue it , how do you think about 50 years ago when the teamperature was also very higher?
tThat time we have no so much developed industry.
Most of parts of China are countryside.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-9 22:21:11 |Display all floors
If I say the higher teamperature caused by world war, you must laugh at my naive.
haha,
Can you answer what cause that H.T.at the time ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-10 00:17:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by learner1 at 2009-12-9 06:09 AM
Most media report that the weather get warmer and warmer, this is result in CO2 emmision.
We know CO2 is a direction conductor for heat. It can preserve heat from giving out, and can be used as th ...

most likely it's the ice-age see-saw.  but whatever it is, we can lick it if we first get rid of barbarism.

well, the biggest reason why global warming has become a hit is because it's the single most effective decoy for addressing our real problems, like nuclear arms race and religious wars.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-10 00:20:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by learner1 at 2009-12-9 06:21 AM
If I say the higher teamperature caused by world war, you must laugh at my naive.
haha,
Can you answer what cause that H.T.at the time ?

someone, like you, should do a research on how much fuel and energy we used in wars.

also, i like to point out one scientific minor fact:  ice melting while floating on water does not raise the sea level.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-10 03:17:37 |Display all floors
Carbon Dioxide will not be used for home insulation because it is awkward to store and not that great at trapping heat. It is a gas.
As for water levels rising, most is due to the expansion of water due to being slightly warmer. Also, the Antarctic ice will increase the global sea levels if it melts as it is not floating in the water.
Defender of sanity.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-10 09:24:10 |Display all floors
CO2 was widely used for industry, food, medcal, and texteil, paper and print etc.
When carbon dioxide is compressed to nearly 10 times atmospheric pressure, 1.013MPa and heated to 35 degrees Celsius, it forms a supercritical fluid that has some of the dissolving properties of liquids, can be a good sterilization agent. and clean agent.

if no such substance, the above lines will lose yield and cost will go up. efficiency will be down and we shall pay more prices for our commodity. and kinds of goods will reduce. Which country like to do that? Which leaders in their country will do that measures?

unless they don't stay on the power stage.
of cause might more people could take part in the jobs for lower efficiency

This is a contradiction. How do you solve this issue?
:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.