Views: 3078|Replies: 8

Could China use the 10 million a year automobile car market? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-10-12 13:32:55 |Display all floors
With so many LOW COST sensors, detectors, solenoids, switches, motors in an automobile, COULD CHINA develop a indigeneous AUTOMOBILE COMPUTER and strengthen the sensors, automation instrumentation industry?

If we have 100 components in a car for such devices, a market of 10 million cars would mean 10 million computers and 1 billion sensors, detectors, solenoids, motors, switches and other automation component.

It would make SPACE PAYLOAD, aerospace equipment cheaper with such SCALE!!!

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-13 10:55:08 |Display all floors
I also do not understand Greendragons laughing, but its his way so I accept it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-13 13:31:55 |Display all floors

Reply #2 seneca's post

Well, it's so simple that it's almost a joke!

ha ha ha

Imagine every car in China needing a CHINESE STANDARD CAR COMPUTER, which will work with the GLOBAL SCALE sensor, detector, solenoids, switches.......

suddenly a GIANT INDUSTRY is created......
I must have been missing something, so i better laugh just in case!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-14 13:06:26 |Display all floors

Reply #5 seneca's post

scary huh?

HOOOOO WAHHHH

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-9 12:55:37 |Display all floors

Yeeeeee Haaaah, Today's article on automotive software!

I am "shocked" German SAP, American Regime ORACLE, dcms, and infor controls this business!

I thought it was JAPANESE company - vdo......or something like that, talked about that with a car mechanic once upon a time!!!!

I learn something new everyday!!!!

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-9 17:37:06 |Display all floors
The last thing China needs, in my opinion, is more damn cars. There are too many now!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-11 13:20:52 |Display all floors

Reply #8 exportedkiwi's post

I tell you Mr. Kiwi,

With the large land expanse of China, suburban cities, townships will be big!
When you have distance, the AUTOMOBILE is natural!

however in land constraint areas such as Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong - the mass transit system will predominate! certain region due to force of habit, wealth, motorcycles or bicyles will be popular. In Penang, a Hai San region, people owns a car and a motorcycle - the penchant is to use the bike, while keepingthe car ready in case of visitors! Same in Taiwan!

Anybody who drives knows how convenient cars are, even in heavy traffic like in Kuala Lumpur or Singapore. Taking a bus and mass transit combination takes up lots of your time in transit....In Japan, it takes up almost 2-3 hours per day just to travel to and fro from work. and if you miss your last ride, the capsule hotel is vital, cheap and clean!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.