Author: greendragon

Is China prepared for TOTAL WAR concept? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-9-22 12:54:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2009-9-22 12:32
The next theatre of war is likely to be PERSIA.

The Persian attempt to build a nuclear powered reactor for electricity production could provide it with a military option. Whether true or not, th ...

The next theater of war will be the Indian Ocean according to my strategic analysis. Yes, Himalayas will be another front.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-22 12:58:44 |Display all floors

Indian army chief has declared that India will use nuclear weapons against China as soon as India gains enough military technologies from the US.

Video clip is on my thread Now Jingoist India says....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-22 13:00:15 |Display all floors

India will target Beijing and Shanghai first.

Motherfcuking Indians ba$tards...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-22 13:24:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by communistsec at 2009-9-22 12:58

Indian army chief has declared that India will use nuclear weapons against China as soon as India gains enough military technologies from the US.

Video clip is on my thre ...  

God is the voice of truth and can tell you this is not true.

God is on China's side, that is the only reason why China is rising so quickly.

God does not like India because they smell bad (too much papadums + curry God thinks).

God knows India is bluffing, and would recommend it feed its people first.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-22 14:21:15 |Display all floors

Reply #20 God's post

You joker!

ha ha ha

I think India is way overspending on their military, but it could be to neutralized the Pakistani.
Most of the weapons imported by India so there is minimal domestic advantage to the local economy.
India problem such as water shortage, commodity shortage, large slums in cities has not been tackled by the Indian government, it seems!

The trade balance seems positive in 2008 but have balance of payment deficits, so that mean the Rupee will fall in value, big disparity from the time during independence in 1947! ie. Indian government continue to mint money, borrow from overseas and allow it's currency to fall in value!

The benefit of housing properly the urban population in India is without question almost critical to the further development. The fear of an American world trade collapse means India should hope that Europe, British, Trade Route and China could take up the slack!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-22 20:29:09 |Display all floors

""Motherfcuking Indians ba$tards... """

Re: #19

I am not Indian, I am Israeli.
In my not so humble opinion, Comunistsec has crossed the border line...............
He has to appologize and erase message #19 of this thread ....... or be banned for a few months.
If the moderators do not enforce here some respect ..... specially for the foreigners, then the moderators condone this type of behaviour and attitude towards foreigners.
If everybody are thinking alike ...... then ...... nobody is THINKING.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-23 08:16:03 |Display all floors

Kbay ..... get lost

The next time you read one of my messages ....... and you plan to write me back .....

make sure you washed your hands

disgustingsob

[ Last edited by rrhonda at 2009-9-23 08:20 AM ]
If everybody are thinking alike ...... then ...... nobody is THINKING.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.