Views: 4763|Replies: 15

Bedroom Feng Shui Tips [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-9-16 09:16:59 |Display all floors
Bedroom Feng Shui Tips: How to Feng Shui a Bedroom
Feng Shui Bedroom Tips
By Marie Diamond
Provided by Tarot.com
Having great bedroom feng shui will make you wake up with good energy, ready for whatever the day holds for you. Since you spend more than six hours each night in this room, the feng shui (flow of energy) of your bedroom has a huge impact during sleep, which in turn affects your overall health and happiness. You'll avoid moodiness and be inspired to move forward -- in school, at work, in your relationships and in all other aspects of your life. Follow these basic feng shui bedroom tips and you can start enjoying positive results immediately.

Feng Shui Bedroom: Tips for Things to Avoid

Remove or cover any mirrors in the bedroom during sleep.
A bedroom mirror that reflects the bed creates the most serious problems. A single person is less apt to attract a romantic partner -- in fact, the mirror doubles his or her solitude. A couple with a mirror reflecting the bed is more apt to attract a third person who may disrupt their relationship. People with depression -- and related stress and health issues -- also are affected by a mirror reflecting the bed because it disturbs sleep. In all these cases, cover the mirror at night … during waking hours it's fine to uncover your bedroom mirrors.

Reduce electromagnetic fields.
Some people unknowingly experience great problems with an electric alarm clock next to their head. Children and students especially have to be aware of this. The electromagnetic field can disturb your energy, as this is constant fire energy close to the head and creates too much active energy for a time when you need to rest. Place your alarm clock at least two meters -- or as far as possible -- away from your bed. Also, a small, battery-operated alarm clock is preferable to one that plugs into the wall, since it creates a much smaller electromagnetic field.

Remove any water images from the bedroom.
Water creates an energy field of too much emotion. When people have water in their bedroom, it can also create problems in their relationship ... including lack of passion, because the water cools down the fire. It can also interfere with concentration for students and cause emotional problems for children. Remove any water images or fountains and place them where life is more active in your home. For similar reasons, it's not a good idea to have an aquarium in a bedroom. If you can't move it, at least cover it at night.

Carefully choose the images you hang above your bed.
What hangs above your bed needs to connect with what you dream about at night or in your life. If you are single and interested in attracting love, don't hang a picture of a single person as this is not what you are dreaming of. Instead, hang an image of a tender couple. Don't hang depressing images, aggressive, chaotic images, images of fierce animals or overpowering images of nature. What hangs above you influences you each night, and you don't have any defense against it as you sleep, so choose images that support your dreams and soothe your spirit.

Place your bed in "the king's position" -- where you can see the doorway.
Don't place your headboard on the same wall as the incoming door to your bedroom. Make sure when you lay in bed that you can see the incoming flow of energy when someone enters your bedroom. Otherwise, you will miss new opportunities in your career or that great partner that you wanted to meet, because you don't "see" the energy at night coming to you. You won't be in control of your life. In case you can't change your bed to another wall, place a small mirror opposite the door so that when you open your eyes you can see the doorway in the mirror.

1. Choose balanced colors in your bedroom so you have more energy after sleeping. Colors like pastels, beige and yellow. Place stronger colors in your covers and pillows.

2. Create a heavenly mood with soft background music when you go to sleep and when you wake up. Let your ears have rest throughout the remainder of the night. Don't fall asleep with your TV on and don't wake up to the news on radio or TV.

3. Increase air flow by opening your windows every day for fresh air, or if that is not possible, install an ionizer or freshen the air by burning your favorite incense.

4. Create romance by placing images of love and romance in the southwest corner of your bedroom. This will help if you want to attract a new romance or if you want to create more passion in your existing relationship. In the case of a couple, place a tender image of the two of you together in that area with a little rose quartz heart nearby.

5. Create a separate area for sleeping and for working. Sleeping is passive and working is active so they can't really be in the same room. If you are a student in a dormitory try to separate these two areas with a screen or a curtain.

6. Create a clear entry way to your bedroom by making sure that there are no boxes or suitcases blocking the passage in your hallway. Place an image at your bedroom entrance in the hallway representing what you want to manifest there.

Good luck!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-18 16:03:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by anne_anne at 2009-9-16 09:16
Bedroom Feng Shui Tips: How to Feng Shui a Bedroom
Feng Shui Bedroom Tips
By Marie Diamond
Provided by Tarot.com
Having great bedroom feng shui will make you wake up with good energy, ready for ...

Great Stuff

but nobody wanna reads
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-22 22:15:19 |Display all floors
. . . I like your post  :)  It all makes sense to me. I declare u to be "Queen of the Bedroom"  
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-23 08:33:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by canada_man at 2009-9-22 22:15
. . . I like your post  :)  It all makes sense to me. I declare u to be "Queen of the Bedroom"  

thank you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-20 18:34:32 |Display all floors
Very Good I like your tips thanks for sharing it with me.

Vastu Shastra | Vastu | Vaastu Consultant in India |Aquarius

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-3 15:47:07 |Display all floors
nice blog thank for sharing you can i think if you provide service in noida then you must be best vastu consultant in noida

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2017-10-3 19:20:31 |Display all floors
My wife (Chinese) considers Feng Shui to be a load of rubbish.  
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.