Something strange is happening in South East Asia! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-8-26 22:59:20 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-26 23:44:56 |Display all floors

Nothing strange...

Originally posted by greendragon at 8/25/2009 11:29 PM
Very strange games being played.....

it get confusing with so many factions, each with their own business guilds, capable of being bribed by any powers!!!
and how did this women get into the BE ...

... just of some religious hillbillies that realizied that for all the bluster - the harsh light of television camera would be a greater punishment to them as opposed to a some lashing to a laowai.

The real issue at play is that women around the world are taking a hard look at their men and saying, "Are you really worth the trouble?"
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-27 13:45:37 |Display all floors

Reply #21 baofeng's post

Kiwi is a real nice chap!

Quite harmless actually, and i think like the namesake, New Zealand don't have an airforce!
It has to depend on the hopping Kangaroo Australia!!! for protection,
and Malaya-Singapore-Borneo federation as front line!!!! The TIGERs, LIONs and mousedeers!

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-3 15:09:07 |Display all floors

and what's the demonstration at the Malaysian embassy in Jakarta all about?

Who's creating all this new troubles?

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-4 13:05:23 |Display all floors

Reply #22 saltandpepper's post

China has ICBM's, long range bombers, and now 7 units of SLBMs. (Xia class, Jin class)

That's keeps war of words from escalating!
so, let's all have a good time, celebrate China's 60th anniversary!
and then let's have a guiness on the 25th September 2009, 250 years anniversary!

TO ARTHUR!

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-8 12:31:03 |Display all floors

Coffeshop talk is a great source of information in Malaya!

I really find it amazing the amount of imformation that a person can gather in a simple crowded coffeshop!

I listen and I have checked on the internet.
It seems that the latest by-election in a MINANG area with 40% of the electorate being employed by the federal government, with a 40% India/Chinese electorate is vital for the PAKATAN RAKYAT chances of forming the next government.

If it wins that by election, it indicate support of the POLICE and ARMED FORCEs personnel on the ground!
and then talk of the state SARAWAK election on 2011.
This will indicate the ground support of the Catholic and pro British guild community in Borneo for either party!

So far we have so many by elections!
Mostly in Patani region, and the Northwest cluster.

Rather strange!

Green DRagon
Game Master

note: people do talk, in private. It's up to "ABOVE THE FRAY" government and "enlghtened leaders" not to always get trapped by American soft war methods of creating DISSIDENTs, or STAR ACTOR in political games!

[ Last edited by greendragon at 2009-9-9 12:05 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-9 12:14:25 |Display all floors

Malayan now spend time in livestock biz!

Seems like LIVESTOCK industry is going to get upgrade, and some media attention!

Today, in Singapore's Straits Time online has an article of a LIVESTOCK farm in Riau region of Malaya. The Chicken is housed in a cooled temperature controlled enviroment, provided with music, mood lightings and quality feedmill which includes some chinese herbs apparently.

This is the same that i observed in a farm in Central Malaya. The Porkers were housed in similar condition. Smell, flies were noticeable lessened.  

Upgraded farms in Malaya would make LIVESTOCK farming more PLEASANT, SAFE, quality controlled and keep young people interested in pursuing such a business.

Hmmmm interesting, it's as though old Uncle Lee is watching my notes!

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.