Author: greendragon

India should prepare now for the post 2018 period! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-8-12 14:13:37 |Display all floors

Reply #18 communistsec's post

that makes sense!
no longer it's conquering land that the GENERAL can benefit and pay his troops....
it's national strategic needs now!!!!

hmmm!

okay!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-12 14:15:09 |Display all floors

Well, using the DALITs for assembly work to gain more FOREX....

...IS MORE PEACEFUL!!!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-12 14:24:21 |Display all floors

Shouldn't the Indian empire consider.....

.....using DALITs for assembly instead of the assumption of CONQUERING TIBET for minereal wealth?

india is also short of CRUDE OIL, does that mean India is building a navy to threaten the Persian Gulf?

hmmmm

ouch!!!!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-12 14:27:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by communistsec at 2009-8-12 13:44
Indian political regime has been hijacked by the dirty racist Anglo Caucasoids of US, EU, and Australia and they are using India as a proxy to contain China. Dirty Anglos are the main culprits. ...

so india should put more tanks and conons to USA AND EU. and not directly to china!
I believe i can fly,I believe i can touch the sky!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-12 14:57:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2009-8-12 14:13
that makes sense!
no longer it's conquering land that the GENERAL can benefit and pay his troops....
it's national strategic needs now!!!!

hmmm!

okay!

Green DRagon

Indian govt is an upper caste puppet govt installed by the dirty Anglos to contain China. Look, the basic global strategic objective of the US is to break China into pieces. But US is not going to confront China directly. It will use India to to accomplish that objective. So China faces a serious threat from the US via India. Thus US is planning to use millions of Indian soldiers to launch a war on China, so that it can avoid casualties of its own soldiers. Dirty Anglos of US, EU and Australia are the main culprits.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-12 15:03:33 |Display all floors
US Anglo funded news papers like Times of India have already built a national consensus in India in attacking China. I think, within 2010 India might attack China. I can feel the pulse of the Indian population. They are now ready to attack.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2009-8-12 15:28:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by communistsec at 2009-8-12 16:03

I think, within 2010 India might attack China

I bet it's tomorrow morning.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.