Author: greendragon

The Amerikan Gamble - Mesopotamian Protectorate [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-6-11 11:33:39 |Display all floors

Reply #8 exportedkiwi's post

Hey, Amerikan Regime is showing us it's SINCERERITY.

That is the SIGN I wanted to see.
Yes, now I have all three automobile company FORD, GENERAL MOTORs, and CHRYSLER creating condition that would indicate a 15 mbd crude oil consumption direction.
In that case, a MESOPOTAMIAN withdrawal seems viable.

However, Arabs should continue to seek INSURANCE against spread of sectarian violence in Mesopotamia when the Amerikan Regime decides to REALLY WITHDRAW.

HA HA HA

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-12 12:15:34 |Display all floors

Reply #11 seneca's post

Don't worry!

Amerikan Regime needs a rival.
I think Germany, Japan will have a HARD TIME to become INDEPENDENT of the USA.

ha ha ha

Korea, France, Italy is now marginal competitive.

Theoritically, Korea, France, Italy needs to concentrate with alliance to enhance their SCALE, with MEXICO, BRAZIL, RUSSIA to ensure survival of their national industries! (but they get dragged into partnership with Nissan, Chrysler)

and China is given old models of VW to the crucial political powerful Yangtze Delta. (Vested Interest will protect those obsolete old models)

ACTUALLY I AM FEELING, Amerikan Regime wants me to help those states so that they have some real RIVALRY instead of EASY MEAT that France, Italy, Spain, Mexico, Brazil, Thailand and Korea has become! So, they have entertained me. IT VERY EXPENSIVE to pay the TRIADs and PIPELINE guilds for almost 8 years of FUN. (with nobody the wiser!)

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-19 15:16:49 |Display all floors

After the massive number of messages....

...it's MESOPOTAMIA is the cornerstone of the NEW AMERIKAN CENTURY strategy!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-25 20:20:13 |Display all floors

Without control of Mesopotamia, it's becomes difficult for the Amerikan..

.....Regime to undertake many strategies!

So, i am surprised Mr. Obama is actually planning FUEL EFFICIENCY standards in Amerikan Regime automotive industry with a massive round of financial aid. (at least as reported in the French media today).

hmmmm

20mbd becomes 15mbd if USA takes on European or East Asian kind of automotive market structure.

hmmmm

Fun to watch.

Green DRagon
Game Master

note: The Persian were fast to get rid of BRITISH CLUB "pipeline guild" contacts after the Persian riots. Gosh! The Persian Democracy still haven't learnt how to compete in a gentleman manner!  wow! Wonder whether it's really the British Club's pipeline guild that was involved in Persia. But the Persian should have a better idea of their state's own condition.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-25 21:41:28 |Display all floors

Messy Protectorate

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-26 13:06:12 |Display all floors

Reply #16 seneca's post

Well if MESOPOTAMIA could be ruled by an Amerikan Regime puppet peacefully, the Amerikan Regime would have a TOOL to control international crude oil prices, increasing production to reduce crude oil prices.....

So, i guess you don't have confident that the AMERIKAN REGIME or it's PUPPET REGIME in Mesopotamia can stop the violence of the mujahideen in Mesopotamia!

So, Amerikan option becomes limited to encouraging NEW MIDDLE KINGDOM into more domestic consumption mode.
Well, it could do that my using it's big network of PIPELINE GUILDs, to encourage HOME SALES, CAR SALES, Take on TOURS and buy BIG TICKET HOME ELECTRONICS/COMPUTER.

That would be better use of the AMERIKAN LINKed "Pipeling guild".

It's Asia's turning point now for more balance growth, and save both Asians and innocent Americans from a crisis!
Afterall, it's silly not be able to use the US$5 trillion or so in the forex reserves in individual states of the New Middle Kingdom!

Green DRagon
Peaceful Resolution for the Dollar as Forex advocate.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-16 05:55:58 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.