Author: timbatu

Christian West raped China in the last century   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-4-18 06:16:56 |Display all floors
This post was edited by MisterLianghui at 2017-4-18 06:17
sobabe Post time: 2017-4-14 07:09
Speaking of pillage and plunder masters, please let me paraphrase this with the question raise ...

Speaking of pillage and plunder masters, please let me paraphrase this with the question raised by the other forum contributor who asked that why Australia, a giant bountiful resourceful continent in Asia-Pacific region, only a couple hundred miles away from Indonesia & South-East Asia had no Asian-Pacific Islanders in that vast land originally, historically inhabiting when Anglo pirates, some 20,000 miles away England, sailed half the world away, arrived and looted in late 18th century? This doesn't make sense, since Asian-Pacific Islanders originally and historically inhabiting and residing in Pacific such as Guam, Tonga, New Zealand, Tahiti, Fiji and Hawaii ??

Unreaveling the hidden truth!

In era of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act (George Orwell)

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-4-27 11:15:59 |Display all floors
An Asian looter was here again...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-11 01:46:01 |Display all floors
sobabe Post time: 2017-4-14 07:09
Speaking of pillage and plunder masters, please let me paraphrase this with the question raise ...
Speaking of pillage and plunder masters, please let me paraphrase this with the question raised by the other forum contributor who asked that why Australia, a giant bountiful resourceful continent in Asia-Pacific region, only a couple hundred miles away from Indonesia & South-East Asia had no Asian-Pacific Islanders in that vast land originally, historically inhabiting when Anglo pirates, some 20,000 miles away England, sailed half the world away, arrived and looted in late 18th century? This doesn't make sense, since Asian-Pacific Islanders originally and historically inhabiting and residing in Pacific such as Guam, Tonga, New Zealand, Tahiti, Fiji and Hawaii ??

Simple logic : if we don't ask the question, do something and help our folks, who will?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-11 03:00:12 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Ted180 at 2017-5-10 14:01

The looting was sure not caused by Christianity! It occurred only because the West had industrial superiority. Had the East developed faster, it would have raped the West! Now the East is catching-up by copying the West. So the problem is over!
Without World Government we are DOOMED.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-20 10:44:17 |Display all floors
chinoamigo Post time: 2017-5-11 01:46
Simple logic : if we don't ask the question, do something and help our folks, who will?

That's the hidden truth.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-6-20 13:37:09 |Display all floors
sobabe Post time: 2017-6-20 10:44
That's the hidden truth.

Sobabe? You are back??? Yes??? I feel so relieved!

Don't let Furious Pooch or Dusty Mind post here again. Ever!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-23 09:04:04 |Display all floors
chinoamigo Post time: 2017-5-11 01:46

Do these Colonialist Imperialist western masters know the fact that they are following the similar scenario of the decline & collapse of the Roman Empire centuries earlier, which too went through similar way by spending insatiably on military; expecting their pillage & plunder as usual [through boosting spending on military] would yield more in return.  

May I ask any lesson learned yet here?   

In era of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act (George Orwell)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.