Author: timbatu

Christian West raped China in the last century   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-24 04:52:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gangsta at 2009-4-20 07:09 PM
What do you mean by Christian? It was all about Politics, money-profit and power, not Christianity! China is doing exactly the same thing today!!!! are they Christians or something?

A ...

xtians do everything in the name of their god.  in another word, they wont behave themselves if there is no god as most no-god people do.  this means they are genetically still defective.  we can get fooled by them when they do good(fex, would they do it if they dont believe in god?), but when they do things to no god people, mostly antagonistically, they expose themselves as prehistorical(pre-no-god, ie) barbarians.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-24 04:55:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by matthew5_3 at 2009-4-21 02:25 PM
Just  like there are good and bad Chinese, and Westerners.

The good Christians brought modern medicine, took care of unwanted babies and orphans and the elderly and destitues, provided food for  ...

i v found the "good" xtians r just more sneakier than the bad ones.  most overea chinese chinese and taiwan kmt types belongs to that category.  they always to more harm and lastingly to china.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-24 04:58:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by idiot8 at 2009-4-21 10:57 PM

That must have been from the 8nation alliance, as the english dutch force did not bombard the main city.

the crowning achievement of the 8nation alliance was the use of chemical weapon(all the way carried to china from europe?)on the boxers in tienjing.  and those were mostly women defenders of china.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-24 05:02:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2009-4-23 04:39 AM
Actually I read ('SIndbad and the Chinese, perhaps) that Jesus Christ was born in Teabed; his bones were uncovered by James Hilton in 1905 in a place calleed 'Sangria'. Hilton then described J.C.'s ...

j.c. is my initial.  shouldnt be mixed up with god's bastard son, jesus christ.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-24 05:06:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bern2009 at 2009-4-23 09:30 AM

Normally I should not answer to this. You know that what you write is totally nonsense.

for one thing, what tip the balance in china navy's lost to japan was many of the sailors were opium addicts.

to deny that the jews drug china is to give a pass to the jews for another coming of a holocaust.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-24 05:09:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bern2009 at 2009-4-23 09:38 AM

I feel very honoured to be addressed personally. But that's too much sympathy. Next time, you really don't need to do it any more.

Am I self-righteous? I rather think I tend to self-criticism. ...

just tell us if u r a xtian, or a has been.  then we ll leave, or give up debating, u alone.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-24 20:16:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2009-4-23 06:44 PM

You are saying you are a creature 'born by a woman riding on horseback, whose father remains unknown'?

We know who J.C. was (born 2009 years ago), and his parents are known too. Yours?

jesus christ said his dad is god.  his mom, mary kind confirmed it.  but the world has never seen god.  that make god a deadbeat dad, and jesus christ god a bastard.  why is so unusual since it seems to be xtian tradition for many xtian families.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.