Author: timbatu

Christian West raped China in the last century   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-22 12:17:32 |Display all floors
Matthew, Christians must repent for past wrong doings. As for Tibet and Xinjiang, Christians know nothing. The Christian church should not use religion to preach intolerance against China.

China treats religion well. The Westerners who speak no Chinese or who never ever visited China know nothing. All the lies against China are created by the intolerant Christian Church.

China is the only culture on earth that is never dominated by religion. We Chinese are very proud of our nonreligious culture. Christians must tolerate a nonreligious China – this is our way of life. China is above Christ. It is a simple fact, observable throughout history.

Europeans should never force their imagined Ghod above other nations.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-22 14:57:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2009-4-21 13:28

Oh, really? I marvel your shocking ignorance.

That must have been from the 8nation alliance, as the english dutch force did not bombard the main city.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-23 05:09:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2009-4-19 06:58 AM
Is this history told in Europe, America or Austrlia?

Christian self-righteous Bern, what do you know about this?

the spirital leaders of the xtians, the jews, drugged china first, while china thought herself as invincible, not knowing jews are capable of things holocaust-bound.  then the barbaric, lost soul xtians came in to reap the fruits from the seeds jews planted.  the greatest feast on earth lasted one whole century.

even today, the military presence on quam is a xtian camp.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-24 01:30:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by joeching at 2009-4-23 05:09

the spirital leaders of the xtians, the jews, drugged china first, while china thought herself as invincible, not knowing jews are capable of things holocaust-bound.  then the barbaric, lost soul xtians came in to reap the fruits from the seeds jews planted.  the greatest feast on earth lasted one whole century.  

Normally I should not answer to this. You know that what you write is totally nonsense.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-24 01:38:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2009-4-19 22:58
Is this history told in Europe, America or Austrlia?

Christian self-righteous Bern, what do you know about this?

I feel very honoured to be addressed personally. But that's too much sympathy. Next time, you really don't need to do it any more.

Am I self-righteous? I rather think I tend to self-criticism. And I want to remark that I despite all, it's not me personally who committed crimes in China.

However, I never belittled any crimes committed by Westerners in China. These were big crimes, and I was always calling them as such. So I don't know what you mean by "self-righteous".

[ Last edited by bern2009 at 2009-4-24 04:27 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-24 03:44:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2009-4-20 12:16
To all Chinese, please pay attention to the track of posts from the Christian West.

The Christians won’t have a single post of repent.

This is how self-righteous the West is. Look at the posts from yasa and nazi, they show “how their superior Europe tolerates criticism.” The Christian West is way behind China in terms of tolerance.  

Anglos never ever apologise because they are Anglo degenerate scum!

They are just not civilized!
the anglos are rsponsible for ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-24 03:47:19 |Display all floors

Atheist Party Church That Preaches Atheist Religion

China is the only culture on earth that is never dominated by religion. We Chinese are very proud of our nonreligious culture. Christians must tolerate a nonreligious China – this is our way of life. China is above Christ. It is a simple fact, observable throughout history.  Europeans should never force their imagined Ghod above other nations.

That's a bit of nonsense.  Perhaps, only the Chinese "elites" at certain periods of history were never dominated by religion.  The common folks of history were always bonded to some kind of religions - Buddhism, Taoism, or simply "folk religions".  And there were periods when Buddhism and Taoism ruled even the elites, when Confucianism was sidelined.  Wonder why there always was a Tibetan temple right at the heart of Beijing?

Only the Chinese "elites" at certain periods of history were never dominated by religion???  

No...no...no....Correction. Chinese elites PRESENTLY were dominated by new-age religion called the Atheism Religion (or Anti-Religion, if you so wish to call it).  It is the UNSCIENTIFIC religious belief that Science is capable of explaining everything, even the beginnings of the Universe and Life.  It is another faith, with short-life gods such as Mao and Lenin.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.