Views: 3152|Replies: 14

Spreading the teaching of history to the GOOD PEOPLE! [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2009-4-6 12:19:05 |Display all floors
Well, this is my present push.
Let's educate ourselves from lessons of history, and how we can improve society.




Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2009-4-6 12:21:04 |Display all floors

For Christians in China.

Learn that

"Jesus died because Roman Empire Government and Hebrew cult religionist oppression and prosecution."

Avoid support to oppressed others (blind oppression of weak individuals by cult elders interested in preserving some benefits) and support the careful watch on the cults. (in case of belligerence and evilness)


Green DRagon
Game Master

[ Last edited by greendragon at 2009-4-6 12:23 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2009-4-6 12:27:11 |Display all floors

For Buddhist, Moslem, Hindu, Christians, Taoist, Confucianist, Zorastrians..

...and other cultist.

"Cults are gifts to the common guy as protection against overzealous, tyrannical governments or organized Mafia/Triads who are oppressing and intimidating them"

but let them remember, self protection does not give them the right to oppressed others different from themselves!


Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2009-4-6 12:31:51 |Display all floors

Understand that an EMPIRE bedrock of stability...

...arising from East (China) and West (British) experience is...

"Bureacrats, Judiciary, Army, Police and autonomous Domestic Local Governments are the key elements of strong empires, or nation-states".

(Malaya-Borneo has been influenced by Amerikan Regime Hollywood ideals, and probably some CIA involvement in creating a DUOPOLY political group at the FEDERAL LEVEL, but our suggestion of strong institutiions will protect Malaya-Borneo-Singapore federation from instabillity)


Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2009-4-7 00:24:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2009-4-6 12:21
For Christians in China.

Learn that

"Jesus died because Roman Empire Government and Hebrew cult religionist oppression and prosecution."

Avoid support to oppressed others (blind oppression of weak individuals by cult elders interested in preserving some benefits)

Jesus died by cult elders. I doubt it was only for preserving some benefits. It was for preserving of what they believed it was the truth.

And - He died for the Romans' (in this case Pilatus') strive for stability!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2009-4-7 00:29:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2009-4-6 12:27
...and other cultist.

"Cults are gifts to the common guy as protection against overzealous, tyrannical governments or organized Mafia/Triads who are oppressing and intimidating them"

but let them remember, self protection does not give them the right to oppressed others different from themselves!
...

I agree that cults must not try to iniciate the oppression of others. But imho the main goal of religion is not protection self-protection against others organisations or governments. Religion is living according to what you believe is the truth. And this will lead to conflicts with governments or other organisations if they try to violate humans' nature. But religion can be the cause for oppression by governments, not an effect.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2009-4-7 08:16:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bern2009 at 2009-4-7 00:29
Religion is living according to what you believe is the truth. And this will lead to conflicts with governments or other organisations if they try to violate humans' nature. But religion can be the cause for oppression by governments, not an effect.  


Bern,
Religion is not human nature. Christianity spreads through childhood indoctrination.

Think about how your religious parents bring you up. If religion is human nature, then the religious people need not practice such brutal childhood indoctrination.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.