Author: greendragon

The New World - Can we make it? [Copy link] 中文

Gold Medal

Post time 2009-4-3 13:57:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2009-4-3 13:52

so, you might be wrong.

I hope I'm wrong. Nobody wants to see this scenario come true.

(presenlty we have 1.5 million illegal workers in Japan, I understand Taiwan has 500,000, Malaysia we have 2.2 million of which about 1/4 are illegals probably - so it's a serious matter, Singapore has 1.0 million foreigners, Guangdong has 20 million migrant workers.)

Where do you have the figure of 1,5 million illegal workers from? Please cite the source. Afaik, Japan has roughly 2 million foreigners and 95% of them are legal. I'm just curious where they hide the other 1,5 million.

Btw, Japan's government decided yesterday to give free return tickets to all unemployed foreigners (mainly from Brazil and Peru), most of them descendants from emigrated Japanese after WWII. Approx. 300.000 people are affected. A hell of a great job for the airline industry.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-3 14:06:56 |Display all floors

Reply #15 satsu_jin's post

ha ha ha

watch the movie SHINJUKU....ha ha ha

Hong Kong movie Stars who has residence right in France, Australia, Taiwan were in it, ha ha ha
As far as i know, many Malayans fly to Japan to set up business mostly in the automotive recycling...
As far as i know, most are legally arrived, since Japan provide long visas for visiting Malayans.....

but in actual effect they just work for JPY300,000 a month in CAR CUT UP workshop.

heck!

We don't really know the exact number of foreigners in Japan.....so a large figure would be viable!

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-3 14:09:40 |Display all floors

...and theoritically those workers are ILLEGAL.

HA HA HA

Geeeeeze, officially illegals don't exist in Japan....
Japan too well organized...

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2009-4-3 14:17:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2009-4-3 15:09

Geeeeeze, officially illegals don't exist in Japan....
Japan too well organized...

The advantage of an island is that you can pretty well control all official as well as 'inofficial' entry points.

There are of course illegals.
Everybody who overstays his visa or who works without an official permission is considered an illegal foreigner.
If caught they are deported. After legal proceedings no further appeal proceedings are permitted.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-3 14:48:57 |Display all floors

Reply #18 satsu_jin's post

The British Club government legalized WORKING HOLIDAYs too!

so, it's only a matter of time.
they understand and welcome foreigner to "get to know the Englishman", and some trades needs foreigners assistance.
especially in obtaining higher value for "abandoned automobiles" etc.
in England, they need the foreign speaking waiters that serves the ARMY OF VISITORs, London receives annually! (pretty vital to have plenty of visitors in a banking and investing centre, makes the foreign visitor comfortable!)

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-7 15:29:30 |Display all floors

Reply #1 greendragon's post

no matter the world would become, we still live in the world, hehe !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-7 18:14:52 |Display all floors

Reply #1 greendragon's post

Some nations are booming yet some're on the decline...
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.