Views: 17355|Replies: 35

what do you usually do in weekends? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-20 14:26:03 |Display all floors
sometimes go out for mountain climbing, or hot spring, sports, sometime go for shopping , meet friends, do some cleaning and cooking. but most of the time, one good sleep.....:)

what about you? how do you spend your weekend?

have a nice weekend, everyone here!

:

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-20 14:48:23 |Display all floors
this weekends i will have will good sleep first,because yesterday our department  had a dinner ,and it was
over at 23:00,is was too later that made having no good sleep, it is worse ,today i should on work.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-20 15:14:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dream sky at 2009-3-20 14:48
this weekends i will have will good sleep first,because yesterday our department  had a dinner ,and it was
over at 23:00,is was too later that made having no good sleep, it is worse ,today i shou ...

That's the first choice of most working people.   

Enjoy your weekend.  :P

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-20 22:33:38 |Display all floors
Now I'm in a campus , in the weekends,we ofen play football . Just run ,jump and  sweat ... if you have GF , you must accompany her to go shopping

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-21 01:18:51 |Display all floors
sleeping to mid-morning ,even later ,that depends on the time i went to sleep last night.
surf the internet and do some reading
and then i will play football or some other sports ,for keeping health and the fun.
sometimes i will hang around with my good friends
and take some social activies to expend my social networking
i enjoy  my weekends a lot .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-21 11:53:49 |Display all floors
my weekends are always occupied by my gf.
she likes shopping out in weekend,so i have to follow her to carry the package.
besides,my gf has courses in the training school on sunday,so i have to carry here there and take her back home.
what a miserable  weekend!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-22 08:15:34 |Display all floors
this weekend I will sleep in until 8:00 am :) then do the housework , cut my lawns , water my vegetable garden , put a load of washing on , take the rubbish to the tip , then I will relax and do some reloading , then later tonight I might try and write some more poetry :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.