Views: 3394|Replies: 7

Three days ago, i visited a Thai massage.. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-6 13:09:25 |Display all floors
....and what the therapist told me was rather interesting.

SHE MENTIONs, more and more young men and ladies are visiting the Thai Massage Centre due to "pain in their arms" especially in the wrist and arm joint region instead of middle age people 10 years ago.

it does appear that MASSAGE is here to stay in the IT age.
injuries due to use of the computer, with it's many minute movements for long periods of time on the keyboard and mouse.

i think it's called "carpal syndrome" for the wrist, while that for the arm.....

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-6 13:14:15 |Display all floors

..and it was just an innocent question of mine...

.....on why there are so many pretty young gals in her shop, and nearly fully booked too, in this so called "recessionary period" and at 3.00pm in a Wednesday afternoon!

ha ha ha

The shop is near the 3 huge office block housing  IBM, a major TV station and an International accounting company.

ho ho ho

Massage seems like a money spinner. and that Thai lady show me a special lotion she had to solve such ailments.

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-6 14:14:24 |Display all floors
What is Massage Centre mean?
Where can i buy a better DVD? http://www.dvdorderonline.com

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2008-12-6 14:26:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wodhuyjg at 2008-12-6 15:14
What is Massage Centre mean?

An establishment where greedragon bought  some relief.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2008-12-6 14:28:25 |Display all floors
canc.  see above

[ Last edited by satsu_jin at 2008-12-6 03:51 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-8 09:57:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2008-12-6 13:09
....and what the therapist told me was rather interesting.

SHE MENTIONs, more and more young men and ladies are visiting the Thai Massage Centre due to "pain in their arms" especially  ...

These chronic problems are dued to human body immune system attacking the mainly joints and mucles or typically called "Inflammation".

Caused by a few factors: Too much free radicals or toxins in the body, not enough exercise, stress, alcholic drinks, inbalance diet, not enough detoxification, etc.

Remedy: Abstain from alcholic drinks, eat more salads or semi-cooked vegetables, consume less "whites" (rice, sugar, noodles, bread, cake, ice cream,etc.) , if possible buy and take some "superfood" such as Chlorella, garlic, Wheatgrass, Spirulina, Pomegranate, etc. Eat lots of various types of fruits contains lots of vitamins and flavonoids.

Expectation: Symptoms will decrease, you will feel more energize. You will not feel sleeply after your lunch and think clearly. Results will develop constantly over a period of 4 weeks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-8 14:55:44 |Display all floors

Reply #6 uncle0's post

Yes, it's called inflammation.

Last time i got that ailment, i had some fungus in my ears because i put on earphones, the humidity cause growth of fungus in the ear canal.
I took the medicine for the ear canal, which surprising solved the wrist inflamation too!

ha ha ha

Seems like Newspaper OR the Media should "publicized excercises" and "work habits" that will reduce those ailments.

modern day ailments!

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

note: Mr. Satsu, massage seems to be a huge business nowadays in the New Middle Kingdom. You can get massages from head to toe, to even your little buddy! ha ha ha

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.