Author: shameless

Global warming, true of false   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-7-10 23:38:03 |Display all floors
How truth global warming is depends entirely on how much of the economical burden of preventing falls on your country.

And of course how responsible you are of it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-11 00:53:26 |Display all floors
Are you guys serious?
Humanity still has a long way to go to reach wisdom....
The rise of the sea level in Bangladech is evident and can be easely seen there (Bangladesh is now widely recognized to be one of the countries most vulnerable to climate change. )
The winter is Beijing get warmer every year...I mean, it was -22 degres in 2004... since then, temp doesn't get lower than -12.
We face more and more natural disasters such as typhoons or tsunamis which are the result of the temp. change in the oceans and atmosphere.
Not facing the truth of global warming is grossly irresponsible.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-11 03:40:28 |Display all floors
I believe in Global warming... I don't so much agree that it is the fault of humans... I think maybe we could be contributing to the effects, but I believe it is a natural occurrence that happens narurally in the earths cycles.  I think we may be helping the process a little by the mass amounts of pollution we pump out into the air, but it is not us that is causing the warming.  The earth has had many cooling and warming periods throughout time.. that has been proven... and these cycles we going on long before we became a factor.  I think it is just one more thing for the Media and political groups to strike fear into us and to lean towards their party......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-11 15:28:34 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-11 19:33:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jordan_c_fan at 2009-7-11 16:28
Interesting situations to analysis:

True of False is propably False according to logic?    For example if a whole sentense is al ...

Mr. See owned a saw.
And Mr. Soar owned a seesaw.
Now, See's saw sawed Soar's seesaw
Before Soar saw See,
Which made Soar sore.
Had Soar seen See's saw
Before See sawed Soar's seesaw,
See's saw would not have sawed
Soar's seesaw.
So See's saw sawed Soar's seesaw.
But it was sad to see Soar so sore
just because See's saw sawed
Soar's seesaw.
Facts are these:
That photo of the stranded polar bears on an ice floe was published in the Sunday Telegraph,  the front page of the New York Times, the International Herald Tribune, the London's Daily Mail to name some. And it wasn't snapped by Canadian environmentalists.It was taken by an Australian marine biology student on a field trip. Associated Press released the photo two and a half years after it was taken, on the day the United Nations released its major global warming report.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-11 19:53:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by biscuit71 at 2009-7-11 03:40
I believe in Global warming... I don't so much agree that it is the fault of humans... I think maybe we could be contributing to the effects, but I believe it is a natural occurrence that happens n ...

That's true... but it generaly took thousands of years
Right now, we can observe the changes every year.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-12 04:17:00 |Display all floors

respond to reply #39.

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.