Author: greendragon

India priority should be it's food mountain needs! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-1 12:22:45 |Display all floors

Wow! Pakistan starts to worry.

The Terrorist attack on Mumbai's city centre is getting a lot of people flustered.

Pakistan is worried about "rising temperatures" in India, creating a need to increase border security.
This will reduce Pakistani forces facing the Afganistan border.

Strange, that the TERRORIST has to come to Mumbai by DINGHY, (according to the economist, and fishing trawler, according to my contact in Mumbai)
and that 10 man unit just created havoc to the guest of the two of that city top hotels, the TAJ MAHAL, and OBEROI.  

It's said to be India's "911" or is it possibly "1127".
A day of RECOGNITION of India's precarious condition.
First it's a nation with "shortages" and faced with "global warming", possibly increasing "Hotter", "Drier" in an increasing "more populated" Indian empire.
and it's financial condition is at the mercy of Amerikan, British bankers, who are providing loans, and the back office work as well.

Time for some "deep rethinking" for India leader.

(notwithstanding "which are the prepatrators" of the "crime".  It could be from any naton worried about India's expanding military, expanding hunger for commodities and worried about their means of payment!!!!

Green DRagon
Game Master
"cares for India"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-2 14:59:10 |Display all floors
Greendragon, lots of interesting suggestions there :-) Hope someone is listening. Population control should be given the highest priority. Unfortunately it doesn't really exist in India, except that this idea is used to create ministries and jobs that achieve nothing in terms of results. Once upon a time there were at least some slogans regarding "family planning" (India runs on slogans), but they've now given up even that pretense, and it's a free-for-all.

I personally believe that democracy came prematurely to India. They should have reached a certain level first, under a strong leadership that did not have to keep running for elections, and hence could do the right things for the country rather than focus on doing those things that would get them votes but leave the country worse off in the long term.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-2 16:19:26 |Display all floors

Reply #23 changcheng's post

Yes, i was thinking of India's problems....
and then my brother in the next terminal suddenly behave weird "He pull his face, and it seem to me like a demon depiction in one of those murals we see at Haw Par villa", and his name is "nation".

suddenly i realized, it meant "Foreign powers are thinking of turning India into a DEMONIC NATION".

a DESPERATE nation, desperate for food, resources, cash, love, health......
and as in the depiction on Christian, Buddhist and Hindu murals, those are Demons, normally with weapons in their hands.

strange to you, but it's a true sequence of events.

Green Dragon
Game Master
"cares for India"

note: Yes, population control is 1st part of major reforms in India. Thank you for your concern.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-2 17:28:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2008-12-2 16:19
Yes, i was thinking of India's problems....
and then my brother in the next terminal suddenly behave weird "He pull his face, and it seem to me like a demon depiction in one of those murals w ...

those are pics of HELL la
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-3 13:24:12 |Display all floors

Reply #25 caringhk's post

my dark sider friend......

how little you know.....

take care. please take care of yourself and don't indulge in excessive greed.
you know, as a really "lousy" Royal Regent, you job is so big.

Green DRagon
King
New Middle Kingdom

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.