Views: 3191|Replies: 6

Amerikan Regime parades members of the Amerikan hedge fund. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-11-14 10:40:38 |Display all floors
The Amerikan Congress currently is parading their SOFT WAR WEAPONs, The Hedge Fund managers.

Currently five members are being interviewed by congress, boasting to have "money that exceed god". Amazing boast!!!!

Mr. George Soros (whose activity brought Bank of England to grief, the saboteur of the European Monetary Union, and the '97 Asian currency crisis), Mr. Jim Simmons, Mr. John Paulson (won US$3 billion betting against sub prime mortgages), Mr. Phillip Falcome ( who betted against the Amerikan banks) and Mr. Kenneth Griffin (Hedge fund citadel with US$20 bil funds).

The 5 man is said to be worth US$29 billion.

Using big leveraging, and using financial markets in futures trading. They are linked up with banking forex activities, investment banking derivatives trades, physical commodity trader hedges. This is now the centre of the current meltdown which started up with SUB PRIME MORTGAGES. The repeat of the 1929 crisis that plummetted the whole world into a world war. They use greed, fear, control of media, access to the total situation -especially to the analysis of Bank of New York - thus trade flow via banking transactions, activity of the top richest people in every country in the world.

The Parade to congress is to show their STAR figures.

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
King

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-14 10:45:38 |Display all floors

Please note the activity of Amerikan media, PR firms, Advert companies.

Basically, those companies studies all the rich personage in every cunt-try in the world. (China might take a leaf from this and do likewise, in order to counter such activities.....basically what Europe is probably undertaking besides having BANK OF INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTs to monitor all transactions)

The PR firms study the markets, cultural attitude on all segments of the population in every cunt-try. However their capability is limited to the QUALITY of local employees that they hire. Most large multinationals employed scions of the rich and famous in order to gain mental, psychological, historical insights of the individual cunt-try gentry, political elites.

The Advertistment does subtle brainwashing as to suggest preferences to food, drink, fashion, thoughts, etc. of each individual state!

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
King

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-16 12:45:56 |Display all floors

The Congressional hearing of the Amerikan Hedge fund managers...

..explains to the Amerikan Elite how the entire "charade" was organized.

For PR purpose, in case of big MOB hoo hah over the problems, the Hedge Fund Assassins threaten to relocate to the London, United Kingdom.

ha ha ha

Green Dragon
King

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-16 12:48:00 |Display all floors

Please dutifully note how FORBEs magazine.....

....dutifully tabulates the wealth of every rich individual in the ENTIRE WORLD.

ha ha ha

OUr own TANG Chinese are forming such similar capability.
Notice the Chinese economic magazines.

so.....don't be xenophobic...

Green DRagon
King

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-5 22:00:43 |Display all floors

esther_goma2008@yahoo.com

Good Day,and Happy new prosperous year my dear?how is life over there in your country?i hope you are in atmosphere of peace and love in this beginning of the year 2009.

is my pleasure to be your friend,after going through your profile today, when i was searching for a reputable and reliable person for a good relationship with in this wonderful year,i am miss Esther ,a kind responsible and humble sweet girl from Cogo.I will like you to contact me now at( esther_goma2008@yahoo.com ) for full introduction of my self,to exchange foreign language and to send you my photos.

And please do not let distance race, or color be a barrier for relationship.

Once again,i will be very grateful if you shall endeavor to write me with this e-mail address below,If you really wish to have me as you friend or any thing better,write me with this e-mail address here:

esther_goma2008@yahoo.com
Yours
Esther Goma

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-6 12:47:53 |Display all floors

Reply #5 haveme11's post

Oi! Kimosawi!

Me yellow man from the great East.

What is a nice black women from the great wild safari of Africa got for me.

happy new year to you.

have  a nice day!

Green DRagon
Great  Guy from the East

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-15 22:39:07 |Display all floors

Greetings, lilian5050mabou@yahoo.com

Greetings, lilian5050mabou@yahoo.com
my name is lilian mabou l saw your profile today at (bbs.chinadaily.com.cn) and became interested in you can send to me your e mail address directly to my mail box
(lilian5050mabou@yahoo.com)so that l will send my pictures to you we can move from here remember color distance age or relegion does not matter in love or busines but trust and real love matters most my e-mail address is (lilian5050mabou@yahoo.com)
Lilian.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.