Author: greendragon

Wow! Isn't it time to improve our homes? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-10-9 15:03:10 |Display all floors

Smart Leaders

After witnessing how the Westerners twiddled their thumbs while the Chinese died of famine during the early days of the Republic, the leaders wisely refused to allow Westerners to control China's food supplies.  Even today, China can be self sufficient in food if need be.  

If it serves the purpose, import replacement can go a very long way of increasing that domestic demand.  Just shut off auto imports and replace it with domestic production.  In 6 months there'd be even more production lines to buy all over the globe at pennies on the dollar.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-9 15:08:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2008-10-9 14:53
The pump priming will inject liquidity so that you can get another job....

don't worry too much,
in our modern world, food isn't the main problem,
it's the quality of life that's a major pro ...

yes, food is not a major problem with the progess of the society. But with the family to support and a house to afford, things are not so optimistic as you forecast. I wish I am lucky enough to find a job soon!:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-10 12:16:24 |Display all floors

Reply #9 mariame's post

A little clue from the BRITISH CLUB would be timely.

In Malaya for instances (like UK), BASIC EDUCATION and BASIC HEALTH is almost free.
and there are INSURANCES against accidents, disabilities, even temporary unemployment for some states.
This will create stability in society against disatisfaction.

As for employment, yup, WE NEED THE MINT TO RUN....
but TIMING IS CRUCIAL, and upgrades of homes in super centre, tier 1 cities and other urban centres will booost the you employment prospects.

as for the stock markets, bonds, etc.
let the falls continue..........and do the correct market making activitity once the gloomy situation is absorbed by the masses.

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-16 11:02:51 |Display all floors

NOw i am thinking of upgrade my home....

..with a WALK IN WARDROBE as the gal gracie really loves to buy clothes, shoes and bags.

need such an extra.

and i saw one the many brochures of GUANGDONG made water shower closet,  beautiful...
maybe i will install one in my room, that will keep the toilet floor dry when we shower.

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.