- Registration time
- Last login
- Online time
- 3186 Hour
- Reading permission
Since we started the BLOG in STIC, now in CD BBS. |
Asia Pacific has done very well. (With Amerikan over minting help).
It's rather fun for me, so i now put a report card on performance our region.
The current stock market falls is an indicator.
(1) Malaya is tops with only falls of 30% from peak in Nov. 07.
(2) Next is Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore with falls of 50% since peak in Nov. 07.
(3) Worse performance has been China, with falls of 67% since it's peak last year.(but not from Nov. 07) - however China's fall was due to crazy valuations.
On the Forex reserves sector, New Middle Kingdom did very well.
(1) Best performer is China at US$2.0 trillion, Japan at US$1.0 trillion.
(2) Then the 5 dragons of Singapore at US$180 billion, Korea at US$250 billion, Taiwan at US$250 billion, Hong Kong at US$170billion.
(3) The Tiger economies of Malaya US$125 billion, Thailand US$120 billion.
Now we are doing PUMP PRIMING, work would be increasing, should peak by mid 2009 giving a lot of relief to employment levels caused by deteriorating exports to the Amerikan Regime. Interest rate falls, and distressed asset management will reduce seriousness of the slowdown. In addition there are administrative possibility such as "circuit breaking trade", "currency pegging" to protect our states!
The Amerikan Regime protectorates, Japan and Korea had quite a lot of trouble cooperating with the Amerikan Regime.
ha ha ha
Fook Loke Sau