Author: greendragon

Will the Amerikan Regime be joining the latin American sphere soon? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-9-16 12:40:38 |Display all floors
[quote]Originally posted by totothedog at 2008-9-16 01:48

I see that the only response which is just a bit of grunting is #20 by exportedkiwi. This whole inane thread shows why you Anglos don't belong in the 21st century. Long after the video cassette  ...
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-16 23:29:21 |Display all floors

Reply #23 caringhk's post

And you continue to show your irrelevance and also, lack of insight. Can't you say something educated for a change rather than insulting people?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-18 12:38:47 |Display all floors

Reply #24 exportedkiwi's post

he loves being the Royal Regent.

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-19 09:22:47 |Display all floors

Reply #21 totothedog's post

Thanks for the compliment even though chk butchered it in his usual way further down the page. I think it's unfair to categorically state we don't belong in the same world that you do.......your reasoning for this would be? Really toto, if you hate us that much do something about it besides ranting. Buy a weapon, go kill some of us and then let us put you out of your misery.....it's the humane thing to do. The same goes for chk, buddy and co!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-19 13:06:15 |Display all floors

Reply #26 exportedkiwi's post

gosh! that's WAR TALK...

ha ha ha

All of them are just joking.......
None of them are soldiers....

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-20 00:25:06 |Display all floors

Reply #27 greendragon's post

But I am (a soldier, #22 RNZSAS, LT Col) and I'd have no problem pulling the trigger!
As for jokes, no, I believe these pillocks mean as they say. Game over, let's go play you tossers! REAL WEAPONS, REAL ROUNDS, let's see who wins. Or can you only talk the talk? TOSSERS!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-20 02:29:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2008-9-20 00:25
But I am (a soldier, #22 RNZSAS, LT Col) and I'd have no problem pulling the trigger!
As for jokes, no, I believe these pillocks mean as they say. Game over, let's go play you tossers!

I'll take these f*cktards on too ... They all have no spine!

Totothe"previously banned flotsam/jetsam" is a chicken sh*t coward in the UK ... If he publicly names his time and place, I'll go kick seven shades of sh*t out of him.

The rest of the fake muppets are not in China, Kiwi ... Chang is a fraud and about as Chinese as sauerkraut. Wchao is an American ...

The only window licker that seems to be in China is peturd but he probably has a dodgy heart.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.