Author: buddy35

China strongly denounces CNN host's insulting words [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-17 11:18:57 |Display all floors

My apology to Jack Cafferty and CNN

I think Jack Cafferty is basically the same goon and thug he has been for the last 50 years. He behaved exactly like such a goon and thug on April 9 when he faked as a commentator during a junky show on poisonous CNN.
I am aware of concerns about my comments related to Jack Cafferty and CNN in the context of his foregone stupid mouth exercise and CNN’s circus shows, which I just made a moment ago.
I would like to clarify that it was not my intent to cause offense to Jack Cafferty and CNN, and would apologize to anyone who has interpreted the comments in this way.
I am a person that reports the news in an objective and balanced fashion. However, as part of my coverage I also employ myself as a commentator who provides robust opinions that generate debate.
On this occasion I was offering my strongly held opinion of Jack Cafferty and CNN, not the Cafferty family  and the American people, not all US news organizations – a point I am clarifying immediately after I made the comments.
It should be noted that over many years, I have expressed critical comments on many people and many news organizations, including the American people and its leaders, and American news organizations and their managers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-17 11:36:39 |Display all floors
one master racist - Seneca - defends another in CNN -

how they flock together - these racists -

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-17 17:09:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shootah at 2008-4-17 11:02
Should Oust Cafferty from CNN

While I don't particularly like Mr. Cafferly, nor CNN I consider them too Liberal for me..I do agree with his and their assessment on China. I think the reaction to ...

Am I correct in presuming that you live in America and base your fascinating views on China's future on those other (less Liberal) sources?

--

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-17 17:29:09 |Display all floors
I have to say that what was said on CNN only can be described as a despicable and racist comment that really demonstrates Cafferty's ignorance. An embarrassment to CNN.

87,918 people have signed an online petition in protest:

http://www.petitiononline.com/cnncaff/petition.html

--

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-17 17:33:34 |Display all floors
The petition is drawn up by the Legal Immigration Association based in Santa Clara, CA. This is a better link than the one I provided above: http://www.legalimmigrant.org/en/node/177

--

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-17 17:36:37 |Display all floors
Mr Cafferty is the quintessential example that fools and cretins in the US , if not careful , can become an anchor man of CNN or even the president .  People like him reassures me that we have nothing to fear from that quarter of mankind in years to come . They will go back to swinging from jungle vine to jungle vine .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-18 10:08:38 |Display all floors
Since neither CNN nor their employee can acknowledge the difference between an insult and a misunderstanding, it it becomes very obvious that they can no longer be trusted professionaly.

The Chinese government should close CNN offices within China and revoke their visas for an indefinate period of time.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.