Author: buddy35

China strongly denounces CNN host's insulting words [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-23 21:25:00 |Display all floors

Reaction to CNN reporters words

Please, dear Chinese people, please recognise that this man on CNN  has proved himself to be mentally unfit to do this job. Now is the time to show your stregnth of character and your maturity by ignoring such outrageous and totally inappropriate comments. The insults that have been voiced by this cretin do not represent the common thinking in the West, especially among those of us who have been so fortunate as to have been able to visit and see the true China.

Your culture, history, achievements and prospects are all so much bigger than CNN or its representative. Rise above this event; give it the attention it deserves: none. Your Government has made the appropriate offical complaint; you do not need to do more.

Good luck and God bless in these sad days.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-10-18 03:35:11 |Display all floors
Well CNN is sarcastically known in the US as the Clinton News Network. As per Cafferty, I agree that his remarks appeared to be a bit too over the top. One cannot make sweeping generalizations like that. I have personally bought some poorly made Chinese products but have also purchased some very good ones. It's the same situation no matter what country one is in. You'll always have quality merchandise and of course lesser grade stuff.  My pet name for Cafferty by the way is Jack Caffeine(he may have had too much on that particular day). ; )  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-12 19:43:10 |Display all floors
CNN is pure CIA garbage, only the sickest, low-minded people work there. It is in the process of entering its own grave,

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.