Author: greendragon

AMERIKA is BORING! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-20 11:20:31 |Display all floors

China is FULL, no space for immigration

Amerika is empty. land of empty not land of free. so it should be filled as many people as possible, the problem is that more and more talented people are choosing countries other than Amerika now.

That's why Harverd and Yale both are lowering their tuition.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-20 15:13:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tongluren at 2008-3-20 11:15
Most of the emigrants from China to the U.S. go with no money, and soon save up enough to start sending tens of thousands of dolalrs back home - annually amounting to billions of dollars.

I urge my brothers and sisters in the US to send as much money back to the Motherland.
How smart and generous they are.
We need to get back some of the money that they have stolen from us for centuries.

Take all of Goofy's money and leave him poor.
You will reap what you sow!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-20 15:16:35 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-20 17:43:36 |Display all floors
So

If i go to America i can make a lot of money

and send it to my family???

Cool !!!! :)

Here i make only 1,300 yuans monthly

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-20 17:44:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tongluren at 2008-3-20 11:15
Because the competition in China is much more fierce - the gweilo in America are so stupid it is much easier to excel and do well in their society.  That's the truth.  Most of the emigrants from Ch ...

Are you in America???

Cool !!! :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-20 17:57:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gotohell at 2008-3-20 15:13

I urge my brothers and sisters in the US to send as much money back to the Motherland.

Hardly worth the postage now.   Give it another month or so and it will be the parents sending money in the opposite direction.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-21 08:15:22 |Display all floors
In reply to tong; I doubt that it was patriotism that spurred many of the Taiwanese folks to relocate to the mainland. I'd say, it was opportunity to maximise profits while minimising costs.  A quick look at labour costs between the 2 locations should give you the stats needed. Sorry, I think you lost that one whether they're Chinese or not!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.