Author: trading1788

我修习英文12年的经验 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-12-28 16:19:00 |Display all floors

I just have a simple question for you

trading1788, you said it's very interesting for you to watch English movie, I would just ask you whether you can understand fully without the help of Chinese subtitles?
One thing that's truly hard to eradicate is the idea.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-28 19:50:48 |Display all floors
Thanks for your advice

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-29 01:08:44 |Display all floors

language learning comes from your interest and your patience

In terms of English language learing, just like other foreign languages, it needs your interest and your

patience. As regard to my experience of learning ,English, i can see, i love English, anytime and anywhere,

when i was in my university, if there are something in English, i can enjoy them immediatelly. Of course ,

based on my interest and patience, i can find out some useful tips for English language learning.

daijuntianderek@yahoo.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-29 01:13:20 |Display all floors

watch English movie is a good way to imporve your English but

watch English movie is a good way to imporve your English but need your time and patience

for example, when i was in my university, it was difficult to see, now, i can watch English program from any

TV channal around this world, to some extent, it is , in turn, to help my English to a new level, yes, in my work

here, i have to use English , as is also a way to enrich my language.

Derek

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-29 08:25:29 |Display all floors
many thanks to your suggestion.
But  the sentence " As for oran English, there are many many regular oral example sentences in dictionaries. " the word "oran" should be "oral"?
Am I right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-29 11:09:32 |Display all floors

a new guy

thank you ,wo will  hold on my english learning .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-29 13:00:01 |Display all floors
thanks .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.