Author: trading1788

我修习英文12年的经验 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-12-27 15:55:10 |Display all floors
I learnt English from middle school till now, I have worked for 3years after graduating from university. But I still think my English is very poor, especial for oral English. I always tried to persist learning English with several ways, but failed. I cannot persist.  I was ashamed. I don't know how to plant interest. But I really want to own a very good English. Still finding a reason to persist learning English and be a good English learner.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-27 16:26:47 |Display all floors

thank for you suggestion!

many thanks to your suggestion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-27 20:27:45 |Display all floors
Yea,I love English very much!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-27 20:39:51 |Display all floors
Good commends.I think I'm on the right way of learning English,and I just want to continue it to improve my poor English.I hope someday I can easily talk in English.As the day pass by,I found my passion becomes stronger and stronger,I'm glad that the steps of my learning English is going faster and faster.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-27 21:03:21 |Display all floors
ha ha. I study English for my work and my business not for pleasure. I is so difficult. But everyday i make progress. I am not good at learning a foreign language but English is so important for me. I love it. I am a pragmatist. Sometimes I read the books or magazines written by native writers I feel it much difficult than reading Chinadaily.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-28 12:20:03 |Display all floors
Good commends.I hope I can persist.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-28 15:58:22 |Display all floors
thank you for your tricks.It's useful to me,my major was business english,when i was in the university,now i work in a foreign firm,i should improve my english level.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.