- Registration time
- Last login
- Online time
- 7 Hour
- Reading permission
- Western news media naturally represent and report the interest of the West, first and foremost, period.
- So, here in good old U.S.A, while they may be divided between left and right, liberal and conservative.
- But when it comes to overseas affairs, they are not likely to be divided all that much, so long as it benefits the Western interests, such as capitalism and all. Very complicated indeed, very much so.
- Western News Media, first of all, must say the hard truth, such as so-called the great Capitalist system which is centered upon herds of wealthy folks and their established companies, corporations, banks, etc, through which they thrive for one thing, wealth and more wealth, first and foremost.
- For example, here in good old USA, According to New York Times report on June 7, 2017,
- 'The top 1 percent in U.S. owns more than the bottom 90 percent'.
- Bulleyes! That's how I got my news right; if they say 'this is good', then I take it with a grain of salt, and if they say 'bad', then I think may be if it is bad for them then it's not necessarily bad for the world, ah ha.
- The Policy & Propaganda machine of the Capitalist Imperialist West ...., and their News Media ....., dance tango.
- And you can always tell whether a country is willing to bend over for the West or not. If they are, and they're complete tools, then ANYTHING they do would be covered up. If they aren't, then we get stories, through Western news media, about how "bad" and "mean" they are.
- Good to know that if the (Western Government & ) Western News Media says 'These are Good guys/nations', then you better watch out, because they might as well be as bad as one can be, and if the (Western Government &) Western News Media says 'These are bad guys/nations', then you better pay attention to, because they might as well be as good as one can be.
Question: Can we trust the Western News Media?