Author: northwest

Western media bias against China - cases and examples   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-5-16 19:56:33 |Display all floors
If there is no demand, there be no supply. What the west media doing is just same as a chef trying to offer the right food for dinners. If he doesnt, the restaurant cant survive.
The point is that the west public is losing their confidence and their appetite is to demonnise say china , so to reinforce their long gone sense of superioty. So the superficial is the biased west media, yet the root is the immense urge of confidence reservation of the general west public.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-5-17 09:25:35 |Display all floors
Chinaman2017 Post time: 2017-5-16 19:56
If there is no demand, there be no supply. What the west media doing is just same as a chef trying t ...

it is preferable to have a (Western) chef preparing the media dishes to having a shoeshineman try to "democratise" China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-17 09:35:48 |Display all floors

The West and their Rule of Thumb over their citizens is that,

if you play by their rule, you will be rewarded as patriotic,

if not, you will be considered and brand as unpatriotic,

if you go against them, you will be condemned as traitor.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-5-17 20:20:33 |Display all floors
barbarianmo Post time: 2017-5-17 09:35
The West and their Rule of Thumb over their citizens is that,

You sound like an empty beer bottle.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-17 22:56:05 |Display all floors
america now only define 2 peoples now, allies and terrorists

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-17 23:00:41 |Display all floors
I smelled a fart last nite from the other side of the world, whom should I complain to

Use magic tools Report

Post time 5 DayEarlier |Display all floors

Bulleyes! That's how I got my news right; if they say this is good, then I take it with a grain of salt, and if they say bad, then I think may be if it is bad for them then it's not necessarily bad for the world, ah ha.

There ain't no such thing as IDEOLOGY in the heart & soul of Colonialist-turned Capitalist Imperialism, other than chasing and following the self-interest of greed & extraction of great wealth.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.