Author: water0402

thoughts from my life [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-8-22 17:57:49 |Display all floors
classsical articles,i can feel your emotions through reading these diarys.i admire you ,since you are fond of writting your feelings for life down,at the same time,i have something in common with you, that we both like record our lilfe.
here is what i want to say to you:because we are young,we should try something new as much as we can,and get experiences from our life so as to make us more mature,and stronger,dispite what life will going on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-23 15:12:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by water0402 at 2007-7-19 22:25
life goes on...
    we always feel busy whether it real or not .in my vacation,my last vacation of my student life,evrybody is busy in their future career..but me.i stay at home as usual and do ho ...

Yes,we are busy all the time,so if you want do somethings,don't say i havn no time,and must make time,or else you never complete the thing.A famous litterateur have said time is need to squeeze.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-30 23:27:01 |Display all floors
markwu Post time: 2008-4-18 15:36
A good manager is like a good parent. There is always the final objective in front. For the parent,  ...

Fancy but impractical imagination makes people rocket species...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-30 23:28:47 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-30 23:29:41 |Display all floors
markwu Post time: 2008-4-18 15:36
A good manager is like a good parent. There is always the final objective in front. For the parent,  ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.